ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB 1 - 5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=549)
-   -   Lucy Pinder, Michelle Heaton, Tina Malone, Paula Hamilton, Sherrie Hewson [Daily Star] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609)

Redmond 21-12-2008 10:30 PM

Lucy Pinder, Michelle Heaton, Tina Malone, Paula Hamilton, Sherrie Hewson [Daily Star]

Tomorrow's Daily Star front page is claiming that glamour model Lucy Pinder will be going in CBB, that wouldn't be the first time they've reported that. It also says "We reveal the celebs set to sex-up the house".

So most likely more Daily Star crap, but they may be some elements of truth in between the lies.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2yn2oo2.jpg

UPDATE: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...ce-up-Big-Bro/

Quote:

* Liberty X babe Michelle Heaton, who found fame on TV show Popstars and split up from her Pop Idol hubby Andy Scott Lee in the summer.
* Tubby Shameless actress Tina Malone, who boasted “I’m proud to be a fat bird” but then had a gastric band fitted.
* Britain’s Next Top Model judge Paula Hamilton. The former supermodel found fame in the Eighties in a Volkswagen Golf ad before suffering drug and booze problems.
* Ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena, who quit the girlband three years ago after internal rows and is known for her big mouth and fiery temper.
* Former Corrie and Emmerdale actress Sherrie Hewson who was sensationally declared bankrupt last year.
This could truly be the worst line-up ever if true.

Arneldo 21-12-2008 10:31 PM

Possible some of the names could be correct, but they'll do it in their own special Daily Star way :D

Callum 21-12-2008 10:32 PM

I think she would go in actually.

Tom4784 21-12-2008 10:42 PM

Lucy Pinder is ALWAYS rumoured for these things, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it were true.

Locke. 21-12-2008 10:48 PM

Hope so, I like her.

Tom 21-12-2008 10:49 PM

:lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::love dup:

Redmond 21-12-2008 10:58 PM

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/vie...ce-up-Big-Bro/

The line up is looking really bad if true...

* Liberty X babe Michelle Heaton, who found fame on TV show Popstars and split up from her Pop Idol hubby Andy Scott Lee in the summer.
* Tubby Shameless actress Tina Malone, who boasted “I’m proud to be a fat bird” but then had a gastric band fitted.
* Britain’s Next Top Model judge Paula Hamilton. The former supermodel found fame in the Eighties in a Volkswagen Golf ad before suffering drug and booze problems.
* Ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena, who quit the girlband three years ago after internal rows and is known for her big mouth and fiery temper.
* Former Corrie and Emmerdale actress Sherrie Hewson who was sensationally declared bankrupt last year.

james_h 21-12-2008 10:59 PM

And also, can i ask, why do the daily star always try and make out that whatever series of bb is coming up... that sex or sexiness is heavily involved lol remember they said there was a secret sex tunnel in bb8. a sex bedroom in bb9 (which turned out to be the luxury bedroom lol) the daily star are sex mad... i swear :puzzled::conf:

Callum 21-12-2008 11:10 PM

Rubbish line up if true.

MarkWaldorf 21-12-2008 11:11 PM

Oh no not Michelle Heaton. I can't stand her.

Jack 21-12-2008 11:15 PM

It's the Daily Star so I shouldin't really dignify this article with a response, but...

How, if these rumoured celerities were true, would this be the worst line up ever? I've heard of them all and they all seem like great characters. If all those rumoured were actual housemates, I'd be extremely happy.

Tom8592 21-12-2008 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by james_h
And also, can i ask, why do the daily star always try and make out that whatever series of bb is coming up... that sex or sexiness is heavily involved lol remember they said there was a secret sex tunnel in bb8. a sex bedroom in bb9 (which turned out to be the luxury bedroom lol) the daily star are sex mad... i swear :puzzled::conf:
Youve only just figured that out ??:tongue:

Loukas 21-12-2008 11:24 PM

Mutya - TRUE

Everyone else.. i dunno? I hope not.

MrGaryy 22-12-2008 01:31 AM

I very much doubt Michelle Heaton would do it, she's trying to make a name for herself in Ireland atm.

Paula Hamilton would be good, she's a real character, was good value on BNTM.

Lucy Pinder is unlikely, I doubt she would ever do it.

*mazedsalv** 22-12-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DoubleTrouble
Mutya - TRUE

Everyone else.. i dunno? I hope not.
Oo... how do you know she's in?

And Michelle Heaten... i like her :bigsmile:, loved Liberty X to bits.

Sam! 22-12-2008 09:09 AM

Lucy please

Fat.Rat 22-12-2008 09:15 AM

i have a feeling that this cbb will be fantastic and will re light the series, its gonna be top!:hello::hello::hello:

Tom 22-12-2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redmond

I bet most people know who at least 4 of those are for a change. Whats wrong with the line up? I mean how can you say it looks really bad before you've even seen what they're like?

MarkWaldorf 22-12-2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

I bet most people know who at least 4 of those are for a change. Whats wrong with the line up? I mean how can you say it looks really bad before you've even seen what they're like?
Because they seem like those Love It columnist, IT girl, wannabe-celeb type people. I've not heard of some of them, but Michelle is an absolute ass. She runs to the cover of OK and says she cheated and hopes that the public will welcome her with open arms for coming out. And she's always on the cover of those low-key magazines, thinking she's actually famous. I hate those type of celebs.

Redmond 22-12-2008 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom
Quote:

1. There is no big recognisable name there. You can have your minor celebs but you need at least one or two biggish names to get the casual viewers. There are no big names there, not even semi-big names.
2. They all sound very similar, Lucy, Michelle, Mutya, Paula...models/singers that don't have much going for them apart from trying to get on magazine covers.

Tom 22-12-2008 11:45 AM

How do you know there aren't big names in the males? and Lucy Pinder is a big enough name to attract a lot of male viewers.

Greg.! 22-12-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Scampi
Lucy please
I Though You Were Gay Scampi
:puzzled:

MarkWaldorf 22-12-2008 11:52 AM

Ouch..lol

Sam! 22-12-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gregalz123
Quote: