ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I just told my mum... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81887)

Conzors 09-03-2009 05:30 PM

I just told my mum...

...about my sexuality.

Yayy!!

She wants to ask questions but i am not ready for that yet. So ive asked toher ask at a later date.

But Yay x

xx

Ninastar 09-03-2009 05:31 PM

Awww! Well done x

I bet it was so nerveracking. Was she ok about it and stuff?

Harry! 09-03-2009 05:31 PM

Well Done you!

Conzors 09-03-2009 05:32 PM

She was like

I know.

I was like.

Oh okay then. and walked upstairs.

LOL.
x

TheMac 09-03-2009 05:35 PM

Thought you said you weren't gay, just camp? When someone said you were gay, you said they were stereotyping camp people. Make your mind up and stop attention seeking.

30stone 09-03-2009 05:36 PM

Did your mum not know?

Conzors 09-03-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mr_mitb
Thought you said you weren't gay, just camp? When someone said you were gay, you said they were stereotyping camp people. Make your mind up and stop attention seeking.
Umm Who are you?

Ask anyone on this forum and they know that ive been openly gay since i joined.

So suck on that (Y)

xx

JOSHUAH! 09-03-2009 05:36 PM

Good on You Conor :flowers:
=]

*mazedsalv** 09-03-2009 05:36 PM

Well done!!!! I hope she understood.

Matt08 09-03-2009 05:38 PM

Well done! Glad you've finally told her, I know when I was speaking to you a few months ago you were worried about how your parents might react.

I think you'll probably find things a lot easier at home now you've told her.

TheMac 09-03-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Conzors
Quote:

Umm Who are you?

So suck on that (Y)

xx
Yeah, I knew you were openly gay, but a little while back, you told someone to stop stereotyping camp people and that you weren't gay. Does nobody else remember this? And anyway, whats the big deal, I just told my mum I was straight. No need to make a thread.

Matt08 09-03-2009 05:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Umm Who are you?

So suck on that (Y)

xx
Yeah, I knew you were openly gay, but a little while back, you told someone to stop stereotyping camp people and that you weren't gay. Does nobody else remember this? And anyway, whats the big deal, I just told my mum I was straight. No need to make a thread.
Stop being horrible. If you're not happy then go away. :rolleyes:

TheMac 09-03-2009 05:41 PM

I'm perfectly happy :cheer2:

Conzors 09-03-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Umm Who are you?

So suck on that (Y)

xx
People consider straight to be normal , hense everyone assumes everyone is straight untilll they are told otherwise.

There is a need to make a thread because ive been really worried about their reaction for a few months and now ive finally told her. and im thrilled.

Why are you picking on me, if anyone else would have made a similar threat you wouldnt of jumped down their throats.

Leave me alone and let me have a happy moment for once.

God.

=D.
x

TheMac 09-03-2009 05:43 PM

Sorry for having a memory I guess

TheMac 09-03-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Umm Who are you?

So suck on that (Y)

xx
People consider straight to be normal , hense everyone assumes everyone is straight untilll they are told otherwise.

There is a need to make a thread because ive been really worried about their reaction for a few months and now ive finally told her. and Im thrilled.

Why are you picking on me, if anyone else would have made a similar threat you wouldnt of jumped down their throats.

God.

=D.
x
I never assumed you were straight to be honest. And your mum already knew :joker: Wonder what gave it away :whistle:

Conzors 09-03-2009 05:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Umm Who are you?

So suck on that (Y)

xx

There is a need to make a thread because ive been really worried about their reaction for a few months and now ive finally told her. and Im thrilled.

God.

=D.
x
I never assumed you were straight to be honest. And your mum already knew :joker: Wonder what gave it away :whistle:
Hmmm.
I wonder.
:|.

Im too happy to sink to your pathetic level
WOOP =D xx

DamonJ 09-03-2009 05:50 PM

Well done Conor
aha my coming out experience was relatively easy :|
Science lesson lmao. Then my parents found out :')

Conzors 09-03-2009 05:55 PM

Thanka Everyne xoxo

pinkmichk 09-03-2009 05:57 PM

well done conor i agree you will prob find things easier now least you didnt take the wimp out route i did thank god for text messages is all i say

Firewire 09-03-2009 05:57 PM

Well done Conor.

Lewis. 09-03-2009 06:01 PM

well done :)

TheMac 09-03-2009 06:02 PM

Admin: Calm down, mr_mitb.

Sarah. 09-03-2009 06:03 PM

Congrats... have a cookie.

Conzors 09-03-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!?!?!?!?!? HIS MUM ALREADY KNEW!!!
Oh please.

Give it a rest.
x