ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   (Misc) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Press Release - 2009's Big Brother Housemate Reunion - Friday 3rd April. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82783)

liamyoungofficial 30-03-2009 11:26 PM

Press Release - 2009\'s Big Brother Housemate Reunion - Friday 3rd April.

Press Release - 2009's Big Brother Housemate Reunion - Friday 3rd April.

Big Brother Celebrity Hijack housemate, entrepreneur and scene favourite Liam Young presents Ambitious London, his latest and most exciting venture.

A businessman since the the age of 8, Liam found fame in 2008's Big Brother Celebrity Hijack where he proved to the the enduring character of the show. Moving to London to grow his business empire was the next step and with Ambitious London the party scene has a new force to be reckoned with.

The first event in the calender for Ambitious London will be an once in a lifetime opportunity to mix with the rich and famous in the glamorous surroundings of The Eve Club in Mayfair.

Walk the red carpet for the paparazzi @ Ambitious London's Big Brother Reunion, Friday 3rd April 2009, The Eve Club, New Burlington Street, Mayfair.

Expect a host of famous faces from past series of the show plus confirmed performances from Belinda of BB9, Bobby Houston, Mikey Matteo & Coda. Not only that but there will be sets from DJ P and Tuomo Fox burning up the famous light up dancefloor and an exclusive performance by bright new talent on the music scene Mikey Matteo.

Standard tickets are available for just £20 and for just £50 the VIP tickets will give guests access to the VIP area, complimentary drinks offers and a very exclusive DVD of the event.

Housemates already confirmed for the event include; Craig Philips (BB1), Belinda (BB9), Sam & Amanda (BB8), Jonty (BB8), Rex (BB9), Anthony (BBCH), Gerry (BB8), Pete (BB7), Amy (BBCH), Mo (BB9), Makosi (BB6), Darnell (BB9), Jade (BBCH), Liam (BBCH) & more.

Celebrity guests including Matthew Horne, James Corden & Kelly Osbourne... Various Cast Members of Skins 3, Emmerdale, Eastenders & other well known television & radio faces have been invited, with many of them confirming their attendance.

Ambitious London is supporting Resources For Autism (Charity No: 1061253), a charity supporting children with autism and their families.

www.ambitiouslondon.com

For more information on Ambitious London including interview requests, information on exclusive inside photography / photo purchasing please contact;
Liam Young - liam@youngexpert.com
Or
Nick Flynn - nick@youngexpert.com

Ambitious London is being managed by Young Expert PR & Marketing (St. John's House, 54 St. John's Square, Clerkenwell, London, EC1V 4JL).

ILoveTRW 08-04-2009 12:03 AM

Never liked liam, he was a bit of a freak if you ask me, and not in a good way.

Harry! 08-04-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB5
I liked Liam, Better the Liam BB8 imo.

liamyoungofficial 09-04-2009 08:42 AM

It's a shame you think that - The real Liam is very different to the Liam you all seen... Big Brother has many magical powers ;)

The party was awesome, shame you guys didn't come... loads of photos going up on my facebook.

*mazedsalv** 09-04-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB5
you do know that it is actually Liam from BBCH?

Fat.Rat 09-04-2009 08:44 AM

bb ch was poo.

\PJ/ 09-04-2009 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by liamyoungofficial
It's a shame you think that - The real Liam is very different to the Liam you all seen... Big Brother has many magical powers ;)

The party was awesome, shame you guys didn't come... loads of photos going up on my facebook.
Were bex and luke there.

BigOz 09-04-2009 03:29 PM

Aren't you the real Liam aswell xD... it would be funny someone said something bad in front of you.

*mazedsalv** 09-04-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BigOz
Aren't you the real Liam aswell xD... it would be funny someone said something bad in front of you.
yep he is, he's the only HM since ive been on here that has actually joined.

Fat.Rat 09-04-2009 03:30 PM

liam is weirdo!!:joker::joker:

Arneldo 09-04-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Quote:

Rebecca Shiner is a member on here aswell. BB2's Stuart posts every now and again aswell.

Billy 09-04-2009 03:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Bex was on just before Xmas.

MrGaryy 09-04-2009 03:34 PM

BB8 Jonathon had an account and answered some questions last year but only stayed for one night and never returned.

*mazedsalv** 09-04-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Billy
Quote:

Quote:

Bex was on just before Xmas.
Never was here when she was, was offline for a while, wish i was here though, but I did actually hear from Stuart BB2 though! I forgot about him.