ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Designs (fan made) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Id Card with eye.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84439)

Alec 28-04-2009 02:44 AM

Id Card with eye..

Ive just got an id with an eye of from the same gut that sent me the "green eye on C4 paper"..

it is probably fake but it looks real.. (email starts with justin_1264849@****** - has anyone else received any fake images from him?)

http://totalbigbrother.com/wp-conten...ads/IDCARD.png

Before i get to excited.. is it be real?

Is they a way of scanning that long barcode??

Here is a cropped close up of the eye.
http://totalbigbrother.com/wp-conten...IDCARD-EYE.png

andyman 28-04-2009 03:06 AM

No! You just want us to go on that site to gain it more traffic!

:tongue:

Alec 28-04-2009 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by andyman

No, if i wanted to do that i would of just put a link.. also why would i put all the info here? i would of just said.. to see the pic click here..

I personally don't think it is real.. but just thought you might find it interesting..

ange7 28-04-2009 03:09 AM

Either somesone's taking you for a ride or put photoshop away Alec .... your design bites.
How does justin_1264849 have your email?

andyman 28-04-2009 03:10 AM

Save this thread so you can say.. "Told you so! Ner ner." to other members to see if the bb eye is green when Channel give us info.

Alec 28-04-2009 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ange7
Either somesone's taking you for a ride or put photoshop away Alec .... your design bites.
I run a website.. the office email is all over it.
as they is advers fro reporters to join.
office@totalbigbrother.com...

I wish i could make an eye that good..

andyman 28-04-2009 03:12 AM

Has anyone seen the real I.D cards?

Alec 28-04-2009 03:14 AM

Im not saying its real.. its just what i got sent in an email.

Im a big fan of BB and thought that you would of wanted to see it. If it was the real one that gets used and i dont post you would be like "yea right you got it sent to you"

Alec 28-04-2009 03:15 AM

What i would like to know to any "insiders" is whats "access p" and whats blurred out in the middle. i presume its his name at the top?

andyman 28-04-2009 03:16 AM

People can make I.D, even order fake I.D from the net..

Could be real, could be fake, we just don't know until Channel 4 give us info.

James 28-04-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Yes. :thumbs: We've seen all this before many times (ibb cough :) )

Strange how the words 'Sound Crew', 'Access Pass' and 'Employee Number' use the same font as you used in the header on your website, Alec.

Bit of a coincidence that, don't you think? :whistle: :wink:

Alec 28-04-2009 03:19 AM

what you mean the channel 4 font? have you looked all over this site? its full of it on the user made eye.. alot of poeple have it. even your header image has the font..

maybe this justin has it.. lets face it he is not going to fake it and put comic sans on or wingdind is he?

andyman 28-04-2009 03:20 AM

The bb eye always has a meaning, but lets say the eye is green, what would that mean?

I'm thinking Greenpeace, windpower... :sad:

ange7 28-04-2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec
Quote:

dude .... look at the curved borders of the "ID card" lol ... you sux at photoshop

Alec 28-04-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

The bb eye always has a meaning, but lets say the eye is green, what would that mean?

I'm thinking Greenpeace, windpower... :sad:
Alot of people are saying envy.. but what of?

a litle google search cam up with

"Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money." Source = http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

andyman 28-04-2009 03:24 AM

Nahhhhh it can't be green... Or could it be the green eyed monster?
Rich side, poor side kinda thing.. Maybe, maybe not..

Alec 28-04-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

dude .... look at the curved borders of the "ID card" lol ... you sux at photoshop
Photoshop? it looks more to me like scissorss.. maybe he cant cut well? it wasent me that created the pic.

ange7 28-04-2009 03:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Photoshop? it looks more to me like scissorss.. maybe he cant cut well? it wasent me that created the pic.
http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/p...7/fakecard.jpg
yeah those corners plus .... 2 barcodes.....?

Alec 28-04-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ill have to admit the corners do make it look fake.. you have to beleve me that i havnot make this image. maybe its one of you that sent them me.. they is alot of fake/user created eyes on here?? maybe i should be pointing fingers.

is they anyway to scan the barcodes?

JohnnyBB 28-04-2009 03:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ill have to admit the corners do make it look fake.. you have to beleve me that i havnot make this image. maybe its one of you that sent them me.. they is alot of fake/user created eyes on here?? maybe i should be pointing fingers.

listen the only person we should be ''pointing fingers'' at is you and your shitty homade id card us here at tibb have seen it all!

ange7 28-04-2009 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JohnnyBB
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

listen the only person we should be pointing fingers at is you and your shitty homade id card us here at tibb have seen it all!
and your equally shitty home made web site :P

jaybitches 28-04-2009 04:07 AM

loool a love it when it kicks off on here rwar !!
Now alec a aint one to get cought up in debates lool but you obvi made it soo people will go to your site:)
Coz its empty

ange7 28-04-2009 04:16 AM

lol ... but maybe I was a lil nasty ... sorry Alec

jaybitches 28-04-2009 04:22 AM

Quote:

think we upset him?:wink:

Alec 28-04-2009 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jaybitches
Quote:

think we upset him?:wink:
No, you haven't upset me. and i take your apology..:wink:

And i say hand on heart i did not make this eye. - I'm not that much of a fool. :angel:

Things to suggests its a fake..
The corners look like they have been cut with scissors.
Its not in like an ID badge rope or necklace.
Whats with the “Bosch” logo?
They is no employee photo.
If you look at the top right corner, it has a paper crease.. wont ID’s be printed on plastic?
This eye is slightly different to the eye email to be before.. notice the “ray” of white has disappeared and also they are using a different eye template.
Also the color has changed slightly.. Black boxes round.

also.. if i did make the eye i would have used the same template as the first "green eye" pics.. also if you look.. the colors have changed.. why? has this eye been made before? by someone else?

-------------------------------------

I think that this is a great site, and i got a PM.. from a user saying that Ive come on here to cause trouble and now everyone dislikes me.. i hope not as ive been reading post on here for a while and think your a bunch of great people who happen to like Big Brother like i do..

Please just look at the images.. the ones from the other day and the ones i got today and note they are different.. (ive only just noticed) if i had made them i would of done them the same.
it looks like this Justin guy (who sent me them) has just found them online somewhere and obviously not notices they are different.

Also note i removed branding so im not trying to promote my site.

Any way's im off to watch a movie and try and fall asleep. (got work at 2pm - chasing bad guys (who lie and steal) im not one of them) :sad:

Alec :blush2: