ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Sree: Sree - Playing The Game!!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92098)

K8TM 23-06-2009 08:22 AM

Sree - Playing The Game!!!!

He is soooo playing a Game. He said at end of last nights show - I start the game and i finish the game. & when he was speaking to angel saying i dont want to upset mt fans hahahaha!! lol this guy thinks we ovb like him!

& when he went into the diary room and said he wanted to leave - When big brother said ' can i just confirm that you want to leave the bb house' he changed the story back to Marcus and how he is getting picked on...

Yeah yeah sree - Its all getting a little boring now dont you think??????????

:cheer: Siavash to win :cheer:

BBmassive 23-06-2009 08:25 AM

Totally agree ,(apart from your choice of winner )

K8TM 23-06-2009 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BBmassive
sree is so anoying now - Cant bear to watch him any longer.

Who's your fave to win then? :thumbs:

President 23-06-2009 08:28 AM

It's a gameshow.

Why shouldn't they play the game? :conf:

K8TM 23-06-2009 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by President
It's a gameshow.

Yes but hes being a sleazy tw*t about it.. Running to Lisa all the time. Hes 25 years of age....

To be honest the whole house is just boring... Freddie is sooo funni though.. When he had to talk about himself for 15 minutes and then he sang that song.. Luv him hehe

HELLIWONTGO 23-06-2009 08:35 AM

If you listen very carefully to Charlie, he is very dry and witty!

blue 23-06-2009 08:51 AM

i cant stand that sree especially when he say's i been good university i golden boy,sree get ur head out of ur backside!!!

harveyovbrum 23-06-2009 08:59 AM

no he's not!
he has never seen the show, he has only been in this country a short time, he's a throw back to bb1 when the likes of nasty nick were totally unaware how they were being seen by the public. in fact he's probably the only one who isn't playing a game.

bcass 23-06-2009 09:14 AM

i think he believes to win bb you have to be in a relationship and when he blew it with his desperate advances with norien and then saw freddie and angel dancing and then kissing each other in the dare game he got worried that the camera attention would be on them instead of him with norien. so he sickenly made advances to charlie, stroking him, and saying things like ' would you like a young indian boy etc, charlie quickly walked off into the kitchen and was telling lisa when scree came in and started stroking and then running his fingers over charlies chest and said something about touching charlies nipple. again charlie walked off and scree said "i know how to play the game" he will USE anyone to get all the airtime possible and to impress us or as scree puts it "his public and fans", he even went into the dr and asked bb if they would have a talk with marcus, i think he hopes if he complains about him enough they will throw marcus out. this little vile , *****,***** sorry i can't think of words to describe him has done his homework on past bb and knows that couples get a lot of airtime and that bb has to be careful of racial problems, i am waiting for him to go and tell bb that marcus has made racial comments to him.

arsenalforever 23-06-2009 09:17 AM

Quote:

It's a gameshow.

Thats all that has to be said

Sabrewulf238 23-06-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

It's a gameshow.

Because people who play games rarely win and they get evicted as soon as they're up

BBmassive 23-06-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by K8TM
Quote:

Originally posted by BBmassive
sree is so anoying now - Cant bear to watch him any longer.

Who's your fave to win then? :thumbs:
Freddie by a mile !!

BBmassive 23-06-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by harveyovbrum
no he's not!
he has never seen the show, he has only been in this country a short time, he's a throw back to bb1 when the likes of nasty nick were totally unaware how they were being seen by the public. in fact he's probably the only one who isn't playing a game.
i never believe anyone who claims to have"not sen the show" would YOU go into a tv show you had never seen ? load of BS

arsenalforever 23-06-2009 09:23 AM

He's gone as soon as he's up and then who cause this much debate as he has

Niamh. 23-06-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bcass
i think he believes to win bb you have to be in a relationship and when he blew it with his desperate advances with norien and then saw freddie and angel dancing and then kissing each other in the dare game he got worried that the camera attention would be on them instead of him with norien. so he sickenly made advances to charlie, stroking him, and saying things like ' would you like a young indian boy etc, charlie quickly walked off into the kitchen and was telling lisa when scree came in and started stroking and then running his fingers over charlies chest and said something about touching charlies nipple. again charlie walked off and scree said "i know how to play the game" he will USE anyone to get all the airtime possible and to impress us or as scree puts it "his public and fans", he even went into the dr and asked bb if they would have a talk with marcus, i think he hopes if he complains about him enough they will throw marcus out. this little vile , *****,***** sorry i can't think of words to describe him has done his homework on past bb and knows that couples get a lot of airtime and that bb has to be careful of racial problems, i am waiting for him to go and tell bb that marcus has made racial comments to him.
Well said!! God that scene with him and Charlie last night was as uncomfortable to watch as the Noirin ones! I am praying he's going to be up for eviction on Friday!

kjago 23-06-2009 09:44 AM

Have any of you noticed that when he can't get his own way he puts on this sad face and he starts to squint. Its pathetic. He is totally letting Marcus wind him up, why dosen't he just ignore him. Marcus knows Sree will react thats why he does it. And another thing the only reason Sree has a good university education is because we let him and he's over stepped the mark on that as well, going over his allotted visa time. Sree has been in this country for two years thats long enough to pick up the social skills you need. I think he is a spoilt brat.

BB_Eye 23-06-2009 10:06 AM

He's playing a game alright... and not a very good one.

Which is a shame, because I might just switch off if he gets evicted.

Ramsay 23-06-2009 10:34 AM

Quote:

when he was speaking to angel saying i dont want to upset mt fans hahahaha!!
you could tell he was joking

Beastie 23-06-2009 10:52 AM

good on sree for playing the game lol!

hes entertaining but also a bit irritating.. lol!

FREDDIE TO WIN

K8TM 23-06-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by harveyovbrum
no he's not!
Are you serious? :joker:

K8TM 23-06-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by kerplunk124
Quote:

when he was speaking to angel saying i dont want to upset mt fans hahahaha!!
you could tell he was joking
he was serious you could tell - Cum on!! Yeah good on him for playing the game but running to Lisa all the time! Grow up Sree

30stone 23-06-2009 11:10 AM

Yep hes playing a game, and its making Noirin look bad and its annoying.

Adamw92 23-06-2009 11:27 AM

K8TM, you said everything i was thinkin, spot on, he is playing the biggest game in there, get him out!

K8TM 23-06-2009 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Adamw92
K8TM, you said everything i was thinkin, spot on, he is playing the biggest game in there, get him out!
Yep! Hes the 1 playing against every1.
Lisa Vs Marcus and even Karly stuck up for Sree...

Get him out !! :cheer2:

walter 23-06-2009 11:57 AM

sree is trying to get people to say something racist!

So funny how when he was doing what he was to charlie last night how he was laughing with people thinking he was funny and that everyone was on his side when really they were all just stood there looking at him thinking what a complete tool he is!