ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Sree: Get this idiot out! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93226)

Caramel77 27-06-2009 08:37 PM

Get this idiot out!

My hate for Sree has been rekindled after garlicgate!

Freddie was way more controlled than I could ever be. Sree running to kris to fight his battles... pathetic! :devil:

LemonJam 27-06-2009 08:38 PM

The annoying thing about Sree is that he'll be the twat and then turn it around to look like the other persons the bad guy.

Even though he's entertaining, I don't think I can take him anymore, get him out please.

Gemmer-x 27-06-2009 08:39 PM

agreed, he's SO annoying. Really hope he's up for eviction next week

chunkylover42 27-06-2009 08:39 PM

too right, why did he bring up freddie being dyslexic and 15 x 15 as an argument

SilentBio 27-06-2009 08:41 PM

Cant Stand Him

A 25 yr Lad Runs To Bedroom Askin Kris For Help

LOSER :thumbs:

xmynxiex 27-06-2009 08:42 PM

Typical sree behavior, the blokes a complete wanker! even went and got kris to back him up. omg is sree for real?:cloud:

floridesucks 27-06-2009 08:45 PM

Such a jackass. He runs into the bedroom to hype up the wolves and sheep. Then he gets kris to go back into the kitchen with him where he continues his Lisa type behavior toward Freddie. Lisa comes into the kitchen cheering "fight, fight, fight". What a bunch of douchbags.

princess06 27-06-2009 08:46 PM

Half wit is quite annyoing. he is picking on shree just leave him alone..shree was walking away from arguement

Rollerrd 27-06-2009 08:46 PM

He's entertaining, but not enough for me to want him to stay in. He pushes every single button for me, I'd end up going fisticuffs on him.
And when he implied Freddie was unintelligent... Freddie went to Oxford, Sree goes to Hertfordshire or something.
Oxford > Hertfordshire

Rollerrd 27-06-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by princess06
Half wit is quite annyoing. he is picking on shree just leave him alone..shree was walking away from arguement
Are you for real?

BBmassive 27-06-2009 08:47 PM

The way he run for Kris :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

boomoo 27-06-2009 08:55 PM

Shree is the worst housemate.
He takes absolutely no notice of anyone. He constantly trails Noirin and thinks he has a natural right to be with her.

You cannot believe a word he says,
I am astonished that he talks about his background as being high class. He has no manners and the people I know from India who are well educated have impeccably manners.

He has none. If his family had money as he claimed they would have paid the high fees of one of the top universities. His english is too poor for him to have had a good education.

princess06 27-06-2009 08:56 PM

Shree is funny and NOt BORING

he is a wicked housemate and atleast he does somefing...not liek the others who just get pissed and chats *****!!

Caramel77 27-06-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by princess06
Shree is funny and NOt BORING

he is a wicked housemate and atleast he does somefing...not liek the others who just get p****d and chats *****!!
I didn't laugh when he mentioned Freddie's dyslexia.... you'd a warped sense of humour if you found that funny

BBmassive 27-06-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chunkylover42
too right, why did he bring up freddie being dyslexic and 15 x 15 as an argument
That was well below the belt

bbisfun 27-06-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Caramel77

Freddie was way more controlled than I could ever be. Sree running to kris to fight his battles... pathetic! :devil:
His a disgusting spineless little perv, It must make Noirins skin crawl everytime he puts his pervy hands on her.

BBmassive 27-06-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bbisfun
Quote:

His a disgusting spineless little perv, It must make Noirins skin crawl everytime he puts his pervy hands on her.
disagree ,she revels in it ,if it wasnt for the 3 ugly men in the house(sree marcus siavash) what camera time would she get?

HELLIWONTGO 27-06-2009 09:00 PM

So whos gonna start the anti sree league?

bettiepage 27-06-2009 09:00 PM

I do hope he goes Friday.

bbisfun 27-06-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rollerrd
He's entertaining, but not enough for me to want him to stay in. He pushes every single button for me, I'd end up going fisticuffs on him.
And when he implied Freddie was unintelligent... Freddie went to Oxford, Sree goes to Hertfordshire or something.
Oxford > Hertfordshire
No my dear friend its Oxford>>>>>Hertfordshire.

bbisfun 27-06-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:

Quote:

disagree ,she revels in it ,if it wasnt for the 3 ugly men in the house(sree marcus siavash) what camera time would she get?
Shut ya face.:tongue:

Caramel77 27-06-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HELLIWONTGO
So whos gonna start the anti sree league?
You've done a great job with Lisa's! Hint hint!

BBmassive 27-06-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:

Quote:

Shut you face.:tongue:
i hope that was said in jest ?

BBBabe 27-06-2009 09:06 PM

I hate the little ********r, and the rest of them that was in the kitchen are ass holes for not saying something when he brought up Freddies Dyslexia. :mad:Get him out:mad:

kelbo81 27-06-2009 09:06 PM

Agreed he is annoying but I would much rather watch something that he does than watch a bunch of boring people and love me do's (NOIRIN) parade about doing nothing