ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Karly Wins Big Brother 10! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93595)

karlyashworth 29-06-2009 06:01 PM

Karly Wins Big Brother 10!

Karly wins Big Brother 10... Might as well announce it now seeing as she got this in the bag.

Beastie 29-06-2009 06:01 PM

because of the scottish vote???

Jack_ 29-06-2009 06:02 PM

Um, yeah okay... whatever you say. :puzzled:

Enid 29-06-2009 06:02 PM

What makes you so confident?

Beastie 29-06-2009 06:04 PM

i remember someone on here did say they saw karly at the auditions.. and that in the auditions they had to pick someone to be evicted and they chose karly.. then karly had to leave the room.. and then 20 mins she came back and was pally with the producers and called the others who nominated her ***** or something??

maybe that was the aim.. the one who got the most nominations went further on into the rounds....???

karlyashworth 29-06-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Enid
We have our reasons.

Glad we bet her at 60/1 on Betfair.

M X 29-06-2009 06:05 PM

LMAO, that's a good one! I'm going to use that. :laugh2:

Jack_ 29-06-2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by bbfanatic
i remember someone on here did say they saw karly at the auditions.. and that in the auditions they had to pick someone to be evicted and they chose karly.. then karly had to leave the room.. and then 20 mins she came back and was pally with the producers and called the others who nominated her ***** or something??

maybe that was the aim.. the one who got the most nominations went further on into the rounds....???
I think that's usually the case, but it differs, because they want the most annoying housemates, and so therefore everyone would nominate the most annoying one (as they would do in the house). I think so anyway.

Can't see how Karly would have been annoying though.

Miss-red 29-06-2009 06:07 PM

your full of it lol the writer of this thread i mean

karlyashworth 29-06-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jack_
Quote:

Originally posted by bbfanatic

I think that's usually the case, but it differs, because they want the most annoying housemates, and so therefore everyone would nominate the most annoying one (as they would do in the house). I think so anyway.

Can't see how Karly would have been annoying though.
I had the full account of said meeting in London in March from Karly.

They "voted" her out as the competitors openly stated that "Karly would be competition", so wanted to "rid" of her now, but fortunately, the auditionees play no role in the selection of housemates.

Karly got this.

I am telling you.

President 29-06-2009 06:08 PM

OP is on drugs?

Josy 29-06-2009 06:11 PM

Yawn.

EmptySouls 29-06-2009 06:25 PM

If BB was decided on the winner being the most sour faced miserable soul on the show...yes...I suppose she would win.

Enid 29-06-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by karlyashworth
Quote:

Originally posted by Enid
We have our reasons.

Glad we bet her at 60/1 on Betfair.
Mind sharing them?

GeorgeOrwell 29-06-2009 06:27 PM

If you define "winning" as "getting a couple of photoshoots in Nuts out of it" then you're probably right.

:cheer:

Beastie 29-06-2009 06:32 PM

what are the reasons???? spill the beans!! please :D

Lewis. 29-06-2009 06:35 PM

She has a chance, I belive?

BBmassive 29-06-2009 06:39 PM

Not a hope :nono:

sol 29-06-2009 06:48 PM

Used to like her, can't stand her now. She better not!

Captain.Remy 29-06-2009 06:50 PM

She has the '3rd place' sign written all over her. :thumbs:

GeorgeOrwell 29-06-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LewisLeona
No. She's a cynical gameplayer. Cynical gameplayers never go down well with the audience. The only one who ever has is Victor and that's because he spent all his time in the diary room telling people how much of a cynical gameplayer he was. She's also not particularly nice. 9 times out of 10 the audience vote for the nice people. Especially if the not nice people are female.

The only way she's going to win is if the Chinese boyfriend has come to a deal with the producers to give her nothing but favourable edits to fix it to ensure that she's never up and will employ people to block vote for her when she's up for eviction or to win. If all that is the case and she wins because of it then it would be utterly meaningless. Beyond pathetic.

:nono:

karlyashworth 29-06-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GeorgeOrwell
Quote:

No. She's a cynical gameplayer. Cynical gameplayers never go down well with the audience. The only one who ever has is Victor and that's because he spent all his time in the diary room telling people how much of a cynical gameplayer he was. She's also not particularly nice. 9 times out of 10 the audience vote for the nice people. Especially if the not nice people are female.

The only way she's going to win is if the Chinese boyfriend has come to a deal with the producers to give her nothing but favourable edits to fix it to ensure that she's never up and will employ people to block vote for her when she's up for eviction or to win. If all that is the case and she wins because of it then it would be utterly meaningless. Beyond pathetic.

; )

Beastie 29-06-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by karlyashworth
Quote:

Originally posted by GeorgeOrwell
Quote:

; )
omg is this true? more favourable edits??????

HELLIWONTGO 29-06-2009 06:57 PM

If karly was the only person in the house she would still only manage 2nd place as a gnome had more charisma about it, and the sneer doesn't help!

Matt 29-06-2009 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Captain.Remy
She has the '3rd place' sign written all over her. :thumbs:
Really? For me, it says Evicted... :spin2: