ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Seen as its likely Marcus and Siavash are going to go in the next two week. do you think BB will step in? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94511)

arsenalforever 03-07-2009 12:01 AM

Seen as its likely Marcus and Siavash are going to go in the next two week. do you think BB will step in?

And put everyone upfor Eviction cause damn they are losing top HM's and been left by Team bore

BB workers must be on these forums and must know Team Bore aren't liked

Do you think BB will let things be orwill they stop the rot?

fallentree 03-07-2009 12:03 AM

step in and do what...spank karly?

arsenalforever 03-07-2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by *************
step in and do what...spank karly?
yep:joker:

No stop the great HM's going leaving us with team bore

Z 03-07-2009 12:05 AM

I think they should do something similar to Heaven and Hell, and put Halfwit and the gang in the Heaven side (or equivalent) and let them run the nominating for at least one week, if anything it might get rid of Lisa.

Fangz 03-07-2009 12:06 AM

Well they could either engineer a divide or something to split the groups up a bit, or they could give the HMs a really tough task that will put the whole house up for eviction if they fail.

arsenalforever 03-07-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zee
I think they should do something similar to Heaven and Hell, and put Halfwit and the gang in the Heaven side (or equivalent) and let them run the nominating for at least one week, if anything it might get rid of Lisa.
we need to see Kris go more then Lisa

Once Kris goes Freddie can have a laugh

Clockers 03-07-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by arsenalforever
And put everyone upfor Eviction cause damn they are losing top HM's and been left by Team bore

Morning Arsenalforever, I would throw Rodders in the mix.

arsenalforever 03-07-2009 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clockers
Quote:

Morning Arsenalforever, I would throw Rodders in the mix.
I think he's safe man

Morning Clockers:xyxwave:

The BB10 house needs to be saved cause its going down the shitter

Patrick 03-07-2009 12:50 AM

Heres what I`d do if I were them...

The whole house goes up...

A Doube eviction (Loosing Lisa and Kris)
And the public vote for either...

Sophia
Angel
Sree
Cairon

To return to the house.

Because we are loosing entertaining people :bored:
And sadly will end up with another Wrong winner again

RAS 03-07-2009 12:53 AM

Hopefully they will do do something to stop Team Tw*t picking off all the outsiders.

The most obvious big brother have ever been in manipulating nominations was when they saved Charlie from being up for evcition in BB8 by cancelling Charlies and Billys nominations after they had a discussion about nomnations, before this Charlie was up for nomination, so effectively her punishment for talking about nominations was being saved from being up for eviction (god that pissed me off at the time).

So im sure there is something they can do to stop the group taking over, but the question is do they want to? maybe they just dont really care and what will be will be......that is a scary thought.

linuxt0m 03-07-2009 04:03 AM

I don't think they'll do anything, though they really should. Surely they can't do a double eviction or we wont have enough people to last? Numbers are already running thin if no new housemates are going in..

If no newbies are going in that will be a huge breath of fresh air from the last few years! All the original housemates from start to finish.

arsenalforever 03-07-2009 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by linuxt0m
I don't think they'll do anything, though they really should. Surely they can't do a double eviction or we wont have enough people to last? Numbers are already running thin if no new housemates are going in..

If no newbies are going in that will be a huge breath of fresh air from the last few years! All the original housemates from start to finish.
no they will throw in a few no doubt:sad:

RobertaH 03-07-2009 03:30 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Surely BB realise that The GBP dont want Lisa and her terriers in the final? If Siavash goes they will lose a hell of a lot more viewers. BB should put them all up next week..as part of the twist for the celebration. If Si goes I will be kissing goodbye to BB for this year.:cloud:

Rob 03-07-2009 03:31 PM

im sure we will get some new hm's soon :thumbs:

lorri 03-07-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by linuxt0m

no they will throw in a few no doubt:sad:

im sure i read somewhere when BB10 started that there was going to be 16 entering the house on opening night and 4 more hm`s entering later on in the series.

DiamondDogTags 03-07-2009 03:49 PM

If they wanted ca$h money then they would put everyone up (some people saying they will spend their wages evicting Lisa/Kris/Noirin). If they wanted BB to die a slow and boring death then they wouldn't change a thing, no new HM's either. I think they know the ratings are low and they know the coverage isn't what it used to be and thus whoever wins whether it be people who would go to clubs and get spotted (Karly+Sophie) or if it's someone who just wants to go home (Rachel Rice) it doesn't matter because noone will know who they are anyway.