ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   So why does a threat recieve a warning but an actual assault dosent? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94781)

vesavius 03-07-2009 09:11 PM

So why does a threat recieve a warning but an actual assault dosent?

Marcus verbally 'threatens' Sree and gets a warning.

Lisa physically threatens and actually commits assault on Freddy and gets nothing?

Just because Sree acts like a victim and Freddy dosent?

Utter BS imo. :mad:

Budgiebibbler 03-07-2009 09:19 PM

I totally agree! well said!

xmynxiex 03-07-2009 09:21 PM

yes and what about when sree clenched his fist at noirin? he didnt get a warning! it 1 rule for 1 and diffrent for another. :bored:

Addy 03-07-2009 09:32 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!

Double standards!!!

Very disappointed with BB!:nono:

Lauren 03-07-2009 09:33 PM

When did she assault him? My memory is letting me down lol

vesavius 03-07-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xmynxiex
yes and what about when sree clenched his fist at noirin? he didnt get a warning! it 1 rule for 1 and diffrent for another. :bored:
Too right, it's very messed up. They havent got a damned clue to what they are doing running the house. There is just no consistency at all. No wonder people get pissed off at their double standards.

I think they may have chosen the wrong guy to play the racist card on though lmao :cheer:

cjb1985 03-07-2009 09:35 PM

Hmmm Double standards............... let me think................It was bought to head because it was being deemed as "racist" pathetically politically corect I say. Jesus get a grip BB NO DOUBEL STANDARDS

Harry! 03-07-2009 09:35 PM

What happened to Alex last year.....

kisywisy 03-07-2009 09:36 PM

at the bus stop. the hl edited it out but she was saying "you're paranoid. you're paranoid" and tapping on his head with her finger. i was so pissed off abou it.

the video might still be on the website

vesavius 03-07-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lauren
When did she assault him? My memory is letting me down lol
It was when she leant in close with her finger in his face in an effort to threaten and intimidate him, and then tapped him repeatedly on the head in an aggressive manner.

Under UK law thats assault. :mad:

Lauren 03-07-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
at the bus stop. the hl edited it out but she was saying "you're paranoid. you're paranoid" and tapping on his head with her finger. i was so p****d off abou it.

Ahh right. Wow, that is double standards. I still think Marcus deserved the warning, but so does Lisa.

Enid 03-07-2009 09:37 PM

Quote:

at the bus stop. the hl edited it out but she was saying "you're paranoid. you're paranoid" and tapping on his head with her finger. i was so p****d off abou it.

I didn't see that! How patronising. I would've broken her finger. :mad:

Lauren 03-07-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Enid
Quote:

LOL same! I was just thinking that. Would've been very tempting, it's for this reason it's best I do NOT go into the BB house ever.

Enid 03-07-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Enid
Quote:

LOL same! I was just thinking that. Would've been very tempting, it's for this reason it's best I do NOT go into the BB house ever.
:laugh: Me too. I think I am a tad too violent sometimes.

rusticgal 03-07-2009 10:19 PM

...and Lisa Kris Karly and Charlie mimmick Freddies accent... thats OK too is it.
Be consistant BB thats why Marcus gets frustrated with the PC brigade!!!

Lauren 03-07-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rusticgal
...and Lisa Kris Karly and Charlie mimmick Freddies accent... thats OK too is it.
Ignore the whole accent-mimic debate. The aggressive actions was a completely different argument, and THAT'S what he got the warning for, nothing to do with mimicking the accent.

bbisfun 03-07-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Can you sort me with a link babe?

Addy 03-07-2009 10:45 PM

Has anyone reported this to ofcom? I think this double standards is getting too much!!!!!!

vesavius 03-07-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Addy
Has anyone reported this to ofcom? I think this double standards is getting too much!!!!!!
Please no more talk of complaints to ofcom :bawling:

vesavius 03-07-2009 11:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ahh right. Wow, that is double standards. I still think Marcus deserved the warning, but so does Lisa.
Yep Lauren, your right. I'm not moaning about the fact that Marcus got warned here, but I am moaning that Sree didnt for raising a fist to Noirin and Lisa didnt for threatening and actually assaulting Freddie.

mangasatsuma 03-07-2009 11:07 PM

What about Sree's stalking?

And Kris & Sophie's heavy petting in the pool.

vesavius 03-07-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rusticgal
Lauren is right (again!!! Am I starting the look desperate? lol), they are two seperate issues, but yeah they use his accent blatantly to bring him down and degrade him constantly. Thats the thing that bothers me most tbh.