ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Somethings Happening Sunday 19th July.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95125)

Benji 05-07-2009 12:59 AM

Somethings Happening Sunday 19th July..

Look, I know i too hate been bombarded with absoloute nonsense about silly dates and with people sayign this and that, But, Today I won a competition.

I will Receive 4 tickets for a Big Brother Eviction to take place on Sunday 19th.

Ive checked on Applause store and they havnt even got a date for this yet, So, is this something that could well be a secret? Or have i just got lucky enough to have won tickets before they go on release to everyone else???

What do you guys think???? On the phone she said it was an Eviction.
Could anyone else add to this?? Any one know whats happening? :D

Cheers x

cookiemonster 05-07-2009 01:00 AM

got any pictorial proof of these tickets?

Zac 05-07-2009 01:00 AM

Oooh. Maybe you're part of a twist, eh?

Benji 05-07-2009 01:02 AM

No - I havnt received these tickets yet, as i only won it today.

And i doubt im part of a twist. I will just be in the audience for something. :L

cookiemonster 05-07-2009 01:04 AM

well birthday week starts 13th, so no doubt some things will be happening.

Clockers 05-07-2009 01:06 AM

I know about Aplausestore.com, i my Freddie Vs Cairon eviction tickets from there.

Benji, i am giving u warning mate, prepare for mental and physical torture.

You gonna be surround by chavs at a level which is unparamount, you will also be standing for hours. The standing is gonna be super uncomfortable mate, your plates of meat are gonna kill you. Eviction nights are a major waste of time for the crowd, but maybe thats just me. I hope you enjoy yours.

Benji 05-07-2009 01:06 AM

OMG im so excited - i will take some pics and upload them.

cookiemonster 05-07-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Clockers
I know about Aplausestore.com, i my Freddie Vs Cairon eviction tickets from there.

You gonna be surround by chavs at a level which is unparamount, you will also be standing for hours. The standing is gonna be super uncomfortable mate, your plates of meat are gonna kill you. Eviction nights are a major waste of time for the crowd, but maybe thats just me. I hope you enjoy yours.
why would you go to an eviction if you didn't want to be standing around? coz that's basically all it is, like you just said.

Patrick 05-07-2009 01:23 AM

Im so excited for Birthday week!

They need to advertise Birthday week to get like millions and millions of people watchen, its Big Brothers TENTH Year..they grow up so fast dont they :laugh:

They better do a better job advertising this than they did with the launch :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Resi12 05-07-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Benji
Look, I know i too hate been bombarded with absoloute nonsense about silly dates and with people sayign this and that, But, Today I won a competition.

I will Receive 4 tickets for a Big Brother Eviction to take place on Sunday 19th.

Ive checked on Applause store and they havnt even got a date for this yet, So, is this something that could well be a secret? Or have i just got lucky enough to have won tickets before they go on release to everyone else???

What do you guys think???? On the phone she said it was an Eviction.
Could anyone else add to this?? Any one know whats happening? :D

Cheers x
What competition was it? How and when did you enter??

Billy 05-07-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Im so excited for Birthday week!

They need to advertise Birthday week to get like millions and millions of people watchen, its Big Brothers TENTH Year..they grow up so fast dont they :laugh:

They better do a better job advertising this than they did with the launch :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
LOL, people arent gonna tune in to watch Bday week if they havent been watching the series.

Miss-red 05-07-2009 01:28 AM

what competition?

Clockers 05-07-2009 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by cookiemonster
Quote:

Originally posted by Clockers

why would you go to an eviction if you didn't want to be standing around? coz that's basically all it is, like you just said.
I did not expect to be standing continously for over 6 hours, it is torture and it zaped the enjoyment. What I would have given for some refreshment and a knees up.