ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB3 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What should they include in the new house? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98)

Nick 13-12-2001 11:51 AM

What should they include in the new house?

Seeing as though the old one was demolished, they will have to make a bigger and better house.(hopefully)
What new features would you most like to include? I think a sauna would be fun!
:laugh:

Kaz 13-12-2001 12:24 PM

Hello there, Nick - welcome to the board. :xyxwave:

What a good question! I'll have to give that some thought and get back to you. :santa:

WILDCHILD2K1 15-12-2001 02:05 PM

Yup, that iz a good question.
I reckon a full on swimming pool would be cool, think of the fun they could get up to in there?!
A games room was a good idea cos it could just a chilling out room but apparently it wuz in the other house and they never found it - how gutted would you be if it was there the whole time and you never got round to finding it?! I would be!!
:bawling::nono:

Kaz 17-12-2001 11:11 AM

This is such a difficult question. :conf:

There are loads of things I would like to see included in the BB3 House but, if it is true to form, then the idea is for the housemates to go back to basics and forego luxuries such as TVs, microwaves, etc. and to make their own entertainment (thereby ruling out a games room).

I'll have to keep thinking!! :santa:

beth0317 02-02-2002 10:57 AM

house

ithought the first house was cool it seemed the second was used just to promote .the next house should be a bit more baisic but with more tools and everything in kitt form .it would be fun to see them have to build anything they needed could you imagine helens bed! . i would like to see sprinklers in the ground so when they miss behave give them a good wash ! it would also be good for that bonding and finding the bossy one.

Graeme 08-02-2002 03:03 PM

I think th contestants should decide on what they want (not against the rules) as welcoming? what do u think?:xyxwave:

Feefs 08-02-2002 04:16 PM

I like both those ideas beth and Graeme. As well as ordering their food, they have to order other bits and pieces. Them assembling their beds would be hilarious. It's a shame they'd have to do it all in one day. You could perhaps have them on mattresses for the first night, and by completing mini-tasks they'd get the tools they needed to assemble their beds properly.

It might be quite nice if halfway through the show, completion of a task meant they were allowed to send their sheets and clothes to get a proper wash in a proper washing machine. Except they'd probably get nicked. :bouncy:

Graeme 09-02-2002 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Feefs
It might be quite nice if halfway through the show, completion of a task meant they were allowed to send their sheets and clothes to get a proper wash in a proper washing machine. Except they'd probably get nicked. :bouncy:

I think that would be a great idea and I think they should get a treat every so often becaus ethey are literately going through torture. They miss their family and friends, daily chinese/indian/english, Washing machines, and lets not forget their own bed (most important of all!)

Well all we can do is wait and if I were one of the contenders I would cheat like Elizebeth and Dean did by shuting up all the way through it and getting really far, 4th and 5th. But I wouldn't shut up, I'd Just sleep 20 hours a day!

Hurry up Devina and crew the waiting is getting on my nerves:devil:, but I'm happy enough watching Pop idol right now!

:xyxwave::thumbs::thumbs::xyxwave:

Janette 10-02-2002 07:33 PM

I really do like the idea of the contestants having to complete tasks to get simple things like bedding and kitchen utensils. It would bring them together a lot quicker I think.

I would still like to see a games room in the house. IMHO some of the time was very boring to watch because they were all either sleeping or reading. Reading doesn't really make for good tv viewing! :sleep:

beth0317 22-02-2002 12:29 AM

I would like to see a c.d. player in the house,they could give them a choise of say 3 c.d.s if they all passed the task,they could let them have it on in the evening for an hour o so .im sure that would liven them up when they have had their booze:dance::dance: