View Single Post
Old 19-05-2018, 10:49 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Urgh people who don't pay their way annoy me so much. I could genuinely never do what they have done to anyone. Do these morons think £6000 is ok to lose?

Scum. Hope you get them out. Call me a bitch but I wouldn't care if they had kids either, the council would have to give them somewhere to stay so its not like they would be on the street but quite frankly even if they were bad luck theives.
Thanks, A.J.

The thing is that this cow was actually going to move out when we gave her notice but the Council and Housing Advice told her NOT to move out because technically she would be making herself homeless and that would mean that she would not get a council house.

What is REALLY behind it all though is that there is a Housing/Accommodation shortage and this is just a stealthy, dishonest way of the Council making THEIR housing problem OUR housing problem.

We are paying insurance and other expenses in addition to a mortgage on the property.

I am thinking of selling it for what I owe - that won't make me anything but it WILL make her homeless.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote