Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Everyone I talk to who rents out properties, it's been a major headache or a money drain. Especially if you have to rent to lower income brackets.. the margin is already low and if you end up with the wrong tenant, one unit can obliterate the gains made off from others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Thanks, A.J.

The thing is that this cow was actually going to move out when we gave her notice but the Council and Housing Advice told her NOT to move out because technically she would be making herself homeless and that would mean that she would not get a council house.

What is REALLY behind it all though is that there is a Housing/Accommodation shortage and this is just a stealthy, dishonest way of the Council making THEIR housing problem OUR housing problem.

We are paying insurance and other expenses in addition to a mortgage on the property.

I am thinking of selling it for what I owe - that won't make me anything but it WILL make her homeless.
That's so ridiculous, kirk, but not surprising... I feel like that kind of pass the buck thing happens everyplace... what a ****ty situation to be in though and I'm sad for your other tenant that you may have to consider selling...

Last edited by Maru; 19-05-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote