Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Finished Season 2 earlier and i did enjoy it. first 3 episodes were meh but it got better after that and the second half was great. I prefer S1 though but anyway it seems like they will be a season 3 and waiting 12 months for that

Jessica and Zach are king and queen

Spoiler:

Zach and Hannah > Clay and Hannah. Zach and Hannah losing their virginity to each other was cute

Chloe saying she was raped and then denying it in court and Nina burning those photos annoyed me so they were cancelled.

Bryce getting 3 months probation annoyed me but that happens but i'm not here for his 'redemption' so i hope they don't go down that route and we never see him again.

The tyler scene was uncomfortable but it's meant to be and they shouldn't be scared to show it because it happens to people and they need to make it realistic, people were complaining on twitter about it but as i said it's meant to be uncomfortable and hard to watch. Monty is SCUM and i think in season 3 we will know more about him because there is a reason why his dad beats him,him protecting Byrce and being obsessed with him, he is carrying something he is ashamed of and carrying so much anger which is why he did that to Tyler, still scum but he needs help.

I hope 13RW makes school realise they need to do more and help people because it could save a lot of peoples lives.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote