View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 11:54 PM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
I doubt it , De Niro is an arrogant untouchable fella that will probably never be accused of anything . But then again anything is possible .

I have to say though i didn't think they'd target Morgan Freeman , i always wonder who's next to be accused though but didn't see it being Morgan freeman who's in his 80's . I call BS on the whole thing .

Why does it always take them so long to come forward to report these terrible "sexual harassment's" if it's so upsetting and traumatic why not say anything at the time , also i bet at the time Morgan was joking or being friendly and these women have spun the whole thing around with warped accusations .

As i've always said when it comes to these "sexual harassment" claims , what is sexual harassment ? because ever since weinstein it's now got to the stage where men can no longer compliment women , hug them or joke or have banter as it's now considered perverted & wrong.

Of course if these women were flirting with morgan or joking with him it's all ok of course ?? .
Omg??? He's in his 80s????

Well that's ok then. Phew. I thought he was like... 40.

But he's 80+ so he's a saint. Haha.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote