BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Ep 3:

Spoiler:

-Tom is TRASH. How on earth can he claim the idol to be his when Josie found it? "Can you get that idol and put that in your pocket Chane because that belongs to me" "I will be more than happy to play MY idol for one of them"
-The idols this ep are a mess, vile @ trash men having both of them.
-Palesa became my fave in Ep 2 and this ep she's solidified her spot as my fave Strategic black queen!
-The men on the blue tribe are TRASH. All of them.
-Chane celebrating before they even won <3
-A mess @ everyone on the blue tribe openly throwing the immunity challenge
-Stacey-Lee's fake illness before tribal <3 Mess @ her randomly going from passionate superfan to not being able to care any less and wanting to quit the game
-"Our medical team have cleared you fit to play" ... "well, you know when your body isn't fit"
-Marthinus slating everyone at tribal for playing a game based on lying (the same game he is also playing)
-Jeanne not having any of Marthinus's BS <3
-"Stacy -Bruce- Lee" <3

Sad to see Stacy go but I guess her giving up sealed her fate. Happy it spared Jeanne although I really wish the girls had just stuck together and voted out Werner tbh. Lol @ Marthinus voting Werner though. He seems like such a loose cannon I'm lowkey here for him lasting as long as he can until he becomes tiring

Perched for the tribe swap next episode (which I just found out aired yesterday so will watch that soon!)

Last edited by Headie; 25-05-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote