View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 06:54 AM #972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
Idk if anyone has mentioned this place before, but nestled not too far from me in the Welsh hills is a place known as "The Cloud House".

Check it out, photographers/explorers are forever visiting. Basically a fully furnished, abandoned farmhouse last lived in in probably the early 80's. The owners just upped and left one day for whatever reason and didn't return. Literally in the middle of NOWHERE in Snowdonia.

Also, see "Red Dress Manor", also near me.
Wow - Are the doors just left open, Jonnii? I'd love to come and look around this. I love old abandoned buildings - especially left with furniture and effects in situ.

I think that it must be valuable being in Snowdonia?

I might look into this.

UPDATE

I have researched this and I am disappointed that there is a considerable consensus of opinion - some from 'locals' who say that the whole thing is 'staged'.

Looking at the photos again - on here and online - those items on the dressing table do look rather suspiciously 'arranged'; like a variety of curios crammed together.

I don't know.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 27-05-2018 at 09:14 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote