Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Great thread, Eddie!!!

BB1- Nasty Nick- Dead Wife, Manipulation and Scheming, The Confrontation.

BB2- Helen/Paul- A lot of people would say Brian, But lets be real here The romance blossoming was the biggest talking point of the whole series.

BB3- Jade- No Explanation needed.

BB4- Lol without Jon, Federico, Anouska or Lisa it would have been even more boring.

BB5- Victor- Nasty Nick may have been the first Game player, But it was Slick Vic who made it his own and made it popular.

BB6- Extremely difficult choice with the Big 5 Craig, Derek, Kemal, Makosi or Science, But i think Makosis absence would make the biggest impact with the Audience.

BB7- Nikki- No Explanation Needed

BB8- Charley- No Explanation Needed

BB9- Rex- He was the Main Villian and was entertaining from start to finish. it would be hard to think of BB9 Without Him.

BB10- The Irrepressible dark horse and Captain Cool AF Marcus

BB11- Ben

BB12- Aaron- This Whole series pretty much revolved around him.

BB13- Caroline- A lot of people would say Deana, But lets be honest here Caroline was the Biggest Villian and Most entertaining HM OF BB13.

BB14- Dexter and Gina- They were a Double act. It's hard to think of one without the other.

BB15- Helen- as much as i dislike her, she was the biggest Character.

bb16- At A Push Marc

BB17- Jayne

BB18- Isabelle- Her Journey was Phenomenal. From being Pre Judged by everyone as a Dumb Blonde Tanned Bimbo (My Self Included) TO single handedly taking down Lotan, to displaying her selfless acts several times to finally Wining.
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote