View Single Post
Old 26-05-2018, 01:29 PM #11

Not going positively or negatively because that's not what the thread is asking:

BB6: Makosi - While nearly all the cast are very argumentative, Makosi had that trait too but also was the only one who seemed very intelligent and clued on. Without her there'd be much more chaos unfolding, ironic considering she caused the two most chaotic moments lol
BB7: Susie - The house divide would've deepened a lot and the series would've eventually ended up being more argumentative and lacking in the chilled out appeal BB7 sometimes had
BB10: Noirin - So much less conflict would unfold and housemates who fought over her would've probably ended up with less backlash from the public e.g Marcus and Sree. You can really see how much the series tone radically changes after her eviction
BB11: John James - Would've been a better series :/
BB12: Aaron - Would've been a better series :/
BB13: Caroline - I understand the Deana answers but if you take Deana away, Lydia would've probably just took her place as the protagonist of the series. If you took away this boring, disgusting, nauseating piece of **** Cuntoline however, a lot of the conflict would've been reduced since she was a pathetic **** stirring ****.
BB16: Marc - The opposite of what I said with Susie
BB17: Hughie - I would've lost a lot of interest
BB18: Isabelle - We would've been stuck with Lotan and his terrible friends the whole series

Last edited by Epic.; 26-05-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote