Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

She actually is really good. There are others of hers that are significantly better than this video. She seems to lose air in some portions so I don't think her best one. I think I saw the others on Instagram and some were typical Courtney, but others were quite good. I was confused as to how she's become so known for other things when she can at least sing, and not just well, but has some talent for it...

She should stop hiding behind the plastic persona though... the type of "fanbase" she gets on her Instagram/Twitter are disgusting. I guess she feels she needs to be oversexed in order to be likeable, much less notable, and critics probably will just say it's quite sad the levels that people will go to in order to achieve their "fame"... would possibly overshadow any of her other achievements.

Of course we don't all have to be highly talented, somewhat famous or even remotely likeable to lead positive and successful lives... she does goes out and supports worthwhile causes. There are too many people who just make excuses and focus on the negative in life as an excuse to sit on their butts and not take advantage of opportunities provided to them to improve their own lives, much effect the condition of their own surroundings... which is the total opposite of Courtney. So I think good for her if she is pursuing a singing career, regardless of what other things people could say about her... but maybe lose the overzealous, uber mixed pop-ness to some of her releases... it drowns out her range and sounds as contrived as her image. But maybe there is a market for that persona... who knows... but I think Lana Del Rey currently (and rightfully) occupies the beautiful but messy persona atm... previously occupied by Fiona Apple until she told world it was full of sh*

Here for when Courtney Stodden pulls a Fiona Apple at the Adult film industry awards.

Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote