Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I dont think i care about the ‘no wild battles’ it looks like the character walked up to the clefairy and interacted with it before challenging it.

I think it just means, no random encounters - we get the option whether to encounter now (based on the way it looks in the trailer, not any type of actual research lol)
The Pokemon can move about so even if you try to avoid them, you probably will get caught. I think it's just to add to the feel of realism maybe? No idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
My biggest question is, can I literally catch them all?
Hard to say tbh. They've only shown off Gen 1 Pokemon (as you know) but Gen 1 pokemon have pre-evos and evos introduced in later gens. Will they be excluded? Maybe. It'd be a shame if they were though (although you gotta wonder how much you can do with just one region. That said you could catch something like 450 pokemon in XY but that was including Friend Safari) especially since that's always essentially been the aim of Pokemon

Makes you wonder though, what's the deal here? Are we battling gyms and trying to get to the Pokemon League? Is it just Pokemon GO expanded upon? If we can't catch them all, it makes me wonder
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote