BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Just finished my first playthrough:

Spoiler:

Managed to keep pretty much all the main characters alive until the very last chapter, the only death I caused which could've been avoided was Simon by having Connor investigate upstairs (that chapter was really conflicting, I was glad I got the option to make Connor become deviant later in the game).

In the final chapter, however, I ended up making the wrong choice somewhere and Luther got killed and Alice passed out as we reached the border. Managed to keep the 3 playable characters alive by the end though and won the androids their freedom through peaceful protests and demonstrations. All the little choices I made throughout the game that boosted public support meant that I had majority of public support by the end of the game, which is a really important thing for gaining the androids freedom I think. Any violent methods would've hindered this.

Unlocked quite a few paths through choices and dialogue I made earlier in the game that I think benefitted my story alot as well. Think it's really cool how missing one small detail in a chapter/choosing less important dialogue can affect your overall ending later in the game.

I'm glad that you can select the chapters you want to re-play/where you want to start playing from again, and choose whether you want to save this or not. Going to replay the final chapter again tonight to try and save Luther and have them safely make it to Canada. I'll play the game again from the chapter where Markus first broadcasts his message at the tower, and play it from there through til the end to keep Simon alive and make some other choices different to before. Also if you don't have Connor discover Simon then the police might not find out about Jericho and it might not get raided? idk there's so many possibilities. I'll also do a run through where I deliberately make poor choices and see what happens, one where I'm on the police's side etc. I can't wait to see all these different endings because there really are loads!

Last edited by Headie; 30-05-2018 at 11:34 PM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote