View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:23 PM #1056
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Yes I agree, and those people are now griping because who they chose to multi vote for didn't win .. My votes were Kirk,Livia and Black Dagger 1st vote ,and my 2nd vote was for Kirk,Livia and Mock ,and this can be verified by Josh . So I didn't cheat
Eh? The ones who were multi voted did win? Yes adams didn't, nor mocks but they did suceed in pushing certain other songs down the rankings enough, which was the goal.

Also, no votes can be verified from the public vote, as it was offsite and no username was entered for it.

Either way, people will remember that this year was the year that someone was pathetic enough to do this. Luckily, it seems everyone is in agreement that the winner was fantastic anyway so it won't matter as much. But the denying that it happened, and also trying to make out that it was members voting for themselves that did it..well..thats basically accusing kirk and livia (and other members too..yes, nicky admitted it but his one vote doesn't make a difference here so lets stop pretending it does eh?) of voting for themselves over and over. And I am damn near 100% confident that they would not do that.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 03-06-2018 at 01:24 PM.