Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
The Morgan Freeman scandal of allegations is just the latest in a long, long line of Celebrities who have become tainted by scandalous allegations or actually been convicted of scandalous crimes.

Worldwide Fallen Heroes include Kanye West, Roman Polanski, David Letterman, Bill Cosby, Mike Tyson, Kevin Spacey, and of course, OJ Simpson and Harvey Weinstein, while here in the UK we have Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris and even George Michael among a long list of tainted celebrities.

My question is;

Is it right that former fans of such celebrities should still remain fans?

I realise, of course, that it very much depends on the severity and type of crimes proven or alleged, but I for instance, still watch Kevin Spacey films with enjoyment and I still listen to Kanya West and still enjoy watching old Iron Mike fights.

I could never abide Saville having met him several times in real life when I was younger so it is no loss at all that he has all but been totally obliterated from TV history - such as his many appearances presenting Top of The Pops and 'Jim 'll Fix It', but what about you?

Are there 'Fallen Heroes' whom you still watch or listen to?
My hero is a 'Law abiding Citizens' Kirk ,so I still watch with a clear conscience

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 03-06-2018 at 03:47 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote