View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 09:32 PM #8
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
No Vicky when i said it's a contradiction i meant the feminists that say "sex work is empowering" .
Ah right, I got you. I agree.
Quote:
There is grid men but it's mainly in Monaco? not sure if there's many still around but yeah we all know usually when it comes to eye candy in these jobs and events it's predominately women . It's like the glamorous assistant routine advertising a sports car .

It's not that i want feminists to focus hugely on men all the time , but surely it works both ways when it comes to ogling eye candy? . Yeah we hear more about females in this line of work but men judged by their looks too . There was even a ignorant feminist who didn't want to admit that magic mike on BGT brought enjoyment to screaming women , and she actually said men aren't abused .

Now if she'd of said statistically we don't hear about male abuse as often then fair enough but she pretty much acted like men are alright and invincible to being used and treated like a sex object .

I don't have issue with black lives matter when they're fighting for true equality but i DO however have issue with the ones that abuse the cause , e.g a couple of black lives matter members totally gatecrashed bernie sanders election rally and it made them look like petulant kids screaming about nothing .
I know some men are in sex work, but the numbers are nowhere near similar. Plus, power inbalance and that so its not quite the same but obviously still not OK..but at the same time its up to them to chose what they want to do. Its all so complicated but overall, I do not think sex work is a good thing for equality. Class analysis and all of that (which I know TS disagrees with )

Its ridiculous to claim men are never abused too. We don't hear about it as often as its rarer. But anyone who claims it doesn't happen is just a twat.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-06-2018 at 09:33 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote