View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 07:57 AM #90
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Let me help you here hon with your confusion...sometimes people get infracted who shouldn't, and some people who deserve to be don't, except for you. Got it?
I may be reading this post wrong as it can be read 2 ways that I can see, but marsh probably has more infractions than most other members put together and is regularly on long bans.

Hope you don't mind me saying this marsh, but I get quite sick of the claims that only one 'side' are ever punished and such.

I agree that sometimes people get infractions that shouldn't, and we do overturn infractions sometimes, many members can confirm that. However, the correct way to go about getting them reversed is to send a calm email to a member of staff explaining why it was wrong in your opinion..admin is better, as mods do not generally overturn each others decisions unless its clearly not deserved at all..if you PM a mod what will happen usually is a discussion will be opened up in the infraction thread (if there is not already a discussion about it, which there sometimes is) and the person who gave the infraction will explain why they did and so on. A group of people continually going on on the forum about how someone elses infraction should be overturned though? Comes across quite badly, seems in a way like you (royal you) are trying to force a reversal.. and is not going to change anyones mind.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 08-06-2018 at 08:03 AM.