Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Looking at team Belgium it´s hard to not see them win this group easily. England will give them a good opponent in themselves, but i think they will win the match in the end and thus finish with 3 wins after winning easily against both Tunisia and massacring Panama.

England might struggle against Tunisia at first and the first half has a good chance to end in 0-0, but i think they´ll sack up and find their game enough to get that one goal to win the match. If Tunisia gets the lead early, England will panic and be in deep trouble. I do not think they´ll have a problem against Panama though. Well in theory, but stranger things have happened.

Tunisia will try to bully and annoy Belgium and England, but they´ll only succeed in one of them. In the end Tunisia will get two losses and no points. But they´ll get an easy win against Panama.

Panama will have a tough job ahead of them and i do not see them getting anything out of this tournament in fact i think they would be lucky to even get 1 goal in the end. 3 matches, 3 losses, 0 points and quite a bit of goals scored in their net. Take it as an experience.

Last edited by Calderyon; 18-06-2018 at 03:04 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote