Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

113th Place: Victoria 'Porkchop' Parker (Season 1) - finished last

Tf is she even eating there, is that bird seed?

So, the very first to sashay away. Despite all of the name drops at consequent finales and live tapings - not to mention a namedrop in Alaska's Allstars verse - Porkchop is not an iconic queen and her one episode of airtime was really pretty lacklustre. The show can extend an olive branch to one queen every now and then but this inconsistency with who they decide to boost post-show is a little bit strange: why Vanjie and Porkchop all the time? I'm sure Kelly Mantle and Phoenix could do with the airtime

Porkchop, though, is an enduring presence in the show and it should be noted that she has a history of winning pageants that, I think, is still happening to this day. Would I mind seeing her on the show again? Absolutely not. But that one episode consisted of her throwing mild shade towards Akashia and Rebecca Glasscock for their Dimestore looks, touching on how different drag was in the 80s with tales of being shot-at outside a nightclub, and saying she wouldn't mind if Bebe went home Perhaps in a parallel universe, she did.

Since the show she's appeared on 'Botched'. She's also, uh... lipsyncing to Lil Kim's "How Many Licks". And J-Lo's "Dance Again. Girl has energy!

Memorable quote(s): "Ooh I like it, I like it! Slap me!"
Best Runway(s): n/a
Best Moment(s): Her facial reaction to the AS2 standup comedy challenge <3
Slaying Vanessa Hudgens in the heavily edited and biased lipsync on AS3 </3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote