Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
So let me get this straight. This scumbag who has not one but TWO defenseless dogs, has decided to leave them outdoors in the MORNING during SUMMER where the weather is scorching hot in Britain when the dogs are liable to die under intense heat? Of course the poor dogs would be howling</3. He really is a brainless irresponsible "ignorant pig" indeed! For the love of God, someone please rescue these poor animals from this monster and leave him upset and fragile at the disasters to pets he's done. Vile.
Where does it say he left them outside in the heat,if it was night,it wouldn't be so hot,plus don't think they were outside either.I know people don't like him ,I'm not keen myself,but none of us know the real story,I am a dog lover and I blame more than him for the death of the first dog ,the seller needs to take some blame for selling it too early, I presume it was Bear himself who took it to the vet ? in the first place ,not the actions of someone who purposely would neglect a pet, he should have followed vets instructions,so although he was at best naïve ,I don't think he would have purposely caused it pain,as for the other two,dogs shouldn't be left alone for long periods of time, but they do look quite healthy and for all we know it could just be some disgruntled neighbour . I don't like him but think this 'Sun' story has been fabricated as always.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 28-06-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote