Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

104th Place: Delta Work (Season 3) - finished 7th

That I am eliminating two major players of season 3 quite so early should go some distance into explaining why exactly I was Team Boogers. Don't get me wrong, I loved Raja, but she was surrounded by such a nasty and childish little clique and I think the epicentre of it was here: Delta Work.

Delta's now picked up a strong reputation for being the kind of girl who vaguebooks (ie. puts up statuses about "someone being a bitch" but then refusing to name who it is) and spreading West Hollywood bitchiness among her colleagues, with a whole host of choice words to say about Trixie Mattel, the fans, Valentina and Willam. Which I suppose is fitting, because going by her on-show antics, she is essentially only remembered for being a sour-faced bitch with nothing nice to say about anyone else bar her friends.

In the performances, she somehow managed her only "high" ranking by delivering....this:

Yeah, I don't know either. She did FINE at the workout challenge, by placing that shaky weight thing between her tits and jumping up and down, but was ultimately outshone by Miss Stacy Layne Matthews and her fried chicken and it kickstarted Delta's insecurity and bitchy comments about Stacy's runways. She BOMBED the acting challenge and scraped through by sending a lacklustre Phoenix home, cried over having to strip for a naked photo shoot, cried over her inability to make Rita Rudner laugh... need I go on? She tanked drag race.

But my #1 gripe with her is her comments about Stacy Layne. "She doesn't need to be here", "she's the booger of the group", "go on hoarders [not Drag Race]", "I don't think any of her shoes cost a whole $40", "I should've gone with a fat celebrity and put a chicken wing in my mouth because it would've progressed me; it obviously progressed Stacy", "she is inferior to me". The list goes on.

In the end she was eliminated - despite being a comedy queen - in the standup challenge with a disastrous routine about wanting to be raped. Yikes. And now she's giving RuPaul terrible wigs now that Mathu Andersen's disappeared.

On the plus side: she gave Shangela her free phonecall home. But then Phi Phi O'Hara gave hers away, too, so maybe it's not always the gesture of a good bitch.

Memorable quote(s): "Did I read? Absolutely. Did I talk shit? Absolutely."
Best Runway(s): Errm... this one?
Best Moment(s): GOING. HOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 29-06-2018 at 01:48 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote