Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

102nd Place: The Princess (Season 4) - finished 11th

Now I think about it, I don't think there's another queen who delivered three extremely strong runway looks before she had to sashay away Billy B hated her "pretty in pink" hair but then he was committing atrocities of his own on Michelle Visage's face at the time so who the hell was he to judge?

Princess is best remembered as the victim of the greatest lipsync of all time. Yes, it still owns that title! Miss. Dida. Did. That. But the sad thing is, if you concentrate on Princess at the time, and indeed look at the performance she gave to send home Lashauwn Beyond, it's quite clear to see that she's also a capable and pretty good lipsyncer Girl just came up against a legend.

When she wasn't fighting for survival, The Princess was struggling to get her voice heard. Or, indeed, actually speak. Her wrestling character was somehow even quieter than Lashauwn's, and got completely steamrolled by her teammate Jiggly Caliente. Princess then spent the workroom segment immediately afterwards telling everyone how Jiggly did terribly, should be in the bottom two, stole her thunder, etc. etc. etc.

Come to think of it, Princess was an incredibly bitter queen at the reunion as well; quipping "if I was more of a character, like Willam, I probably could've stuck around longer because I had more to show, and frankly, what came after me after I was kicked off, down the runway, was kinda lame". Lashauwn gives her a high-five for this, but the audience largely shrugs.

The only other thing I remember about the Princess was saying that she was attracted to Sharon's "meth look" out of drag. So... no top 100 for her. She is one of the few early-season queens that I think still has enough polish and aesthetics to maybe do well at a future Allstars, though.

Memorable quote(s): "Order now! And other favourite hits! The pit crew is standing by "
"Do you feel like you've come to the end of your road?" - an actual line delivered in the challenge she's sent home for <3333
Best Runway(s): Definitely her Waterworld 'post-apocalyptic' look, but as mentioned, all 3 are good.
Best Moment(s): Chad Michaels urgently trying to mime "do the line" as they try to host RuPaul's 'Glamazon' CD advert together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote