Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Arrow TIBB Over The Top 2 - Cast+Twist revealed P5-11

TIBB Over The Top is back this summer and it’s going to be more OTT than ever before, so sign up and let the games begin! The choice is yours

This will start 1st August and will last for about 3 weeks so this will be done before school/college/uni starts. All comps will start between 6-10 (all depends on what you decide)

Rules
- No bullying and getting personal
- Please do not get banned.

Format!
Head of Household (HOH) - The HOH comp is held at the beginning of each round and the winner(s) of that comp will have to nominate two people each round and name a replacement nominee if one of those noms win veto or someone uses veto on them

Power Of Veto (POV) - The POV comp will be held after the HOH have made their noms, The winner of this comp has the power to veto one of the nominees or themselves if they are the nominee, if the veto is used the HOH will have to name an replacement

They will be no Jury again this season, TIBB will pick the winner out of the final 3.

New TIBB Powers - Care packages and TIBBs nominee are not going to happen this season, they will have two new powers, one will be revealed when I reveal the houseguests and the other will be revealed after Launch.

I’m looking for 14 players which will be first come first serve basis if I get more than 14, all you have to do is Private Message me answering these simple questions. Applications will close 30th July.

Name(username or real name up to you):
Describe yourself in 3 Words:
What time are you most likely be able to do comps:

Twists have been confirmed to Niamh and Lostie

Logo was done by Marsh talented king

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 31-07-2018 at 05:55 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote