View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 07:34 AM #25
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
If she is eventually found innocent of any wrongdoing, there will always be some people who have the IQ of a peanut that do not keep abreast of current affairs who will know that she has been accused of this but not that she has been cleared.

If she is eventually found innocent of any wrongdoing, there will always also be some people who KNOW that she has been cleared but do not accept it because 'There Is No Smoke Without Fire' in their minds.

Anonymity, until proved guilty in a Court of Law, is THE only way to protect an innocent person from both categories of the above.

And innocent people who have been WRONGLY accused of such heinous crimes NEED protecting.
I agree Kirk. I just ask myself - WHY - it makes no sense. All that training for what! I just can’t get my head round what she has been accused of. If she had any kind of ‘history’ it is unlikely she would have been accepted into a training programme.

Why would an intelligent capable woman with a promising future start killing babies! Surely someone that disturbed wouldn’t have slipped between the cracks! I would really like to know what ‘evidence’ they have!

Last edited by Brillopad; 07-07-2018 at 07:34 AM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote