BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
And how do you stop it??
Right now the policy is basically to look the other way... but that doesn't help any of those who chose it as a profession or are forced into it. If the laws legalized and allowed for woman to bring it off street corners and into safe established places... You would see a reduction in pimps and underage exploitation.
Dd you read what I said

I already said I understand people wanting it to be policed better, but how can legalising it help matters ?!! . If anything more trafficking will happen as they'll think they're more invincible .

Because try telling a sicko pimp that a 13 year old prostitute isnt the same as a 23 year old prostitute ! . They don't care they'll still abuse and exploit them.

And the adult prostitutes will still be in danger as well.

I think people turn the other way as most of them don't want to see it , we all know it happens . Also they don't want their kids exposed to it .

Maybe there should be a different attitude toward it and obviously more safety protection , but It just seems bizarre to me when for e.g places like Holland has women in Windows posing attracting punters ,I know they're more open about it but I find it weird.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 08-07-2018 at 08:46 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote