¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Since posting that, my Miss Vanjie t-shirt arrived in the post I'm not sure I'll be getting any imminent merch, however, from...

99th Place: Rebecca Glasscock (Season 1) - finished 3rd

The original Drag Race trade that made Milk look like a bloodhound with Downs, Becky with the Glasscock is an easy go-to target for Drag Race fans. Whether that's because she entered the workroom in jeans, because she rose to the top of the season for mystifying reasons that got many others vexed, or because she's been relatively incognito since the season aired, I don't know.

Many, of course, cite her two lipsyncs as the reason why they hate(d) her: did she win against Jade? Probably not. Did she win against Shannel? I personally would argue yes. Massive arm claps and shaking your ass does not a Mary Mary make.

That Jade lipsync though is pretty unforgiveable and mystifying. Rebecca became deeply unpopular with several of the other queens; notably Jade and Shannel. I would strongly recommend you watch the reunion episode of season one - if not just for Tammie's ICONIC clapbacks at RuPaul herself, but because there's a ton of Shannel admonishing poor Becky and Jade hugs it out with her, which is nice.

Memorable quote(s): "If I am so horrible and such a bitch, why would I give you my brand new green contacts?" Indeed.
Best Runway(s): Her top 3 look is gorgeous, but I'd go for her Miss Absolut Lemon look.
Best Moment(s): Walking off set and announcing "I'm done" during the HIV campaign challenge despite Ru's protestations <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote