Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

98th Place: Yuhua Hamasaki (Season 10) - finished 12th

The term "rapid downfall" applies best to Yuhua's tenure on the show, and this is from a season where the winner of the first challenge went home fifth. Yuhua's high placings in both the Drag on a Dime, and Pharmarusical challenges seemed to count for nothing when she was sent packing by Mayhem on episode three.

Going into this season, Yuhua was a fan favourite amongst all those who're dying for an Asian queen to finally snatch the crown after close runs with Manila, Kim Chi and Jujubee (okay, perhaps not so close with the latter). Her quick wit in the premiere when meeting the queens seemed to pin her as a contender to go all the way, but sadly, her hot and flexible body didn't allow her to succeed in all different positions.

In fact, aside from bombing the Dating App task and spending an unhealthy length of time just putting dots on her face to make herself look ugly (poor Dusty?), I really struggle to remember Yuhua this season. She had a slight altercation with her team in that challenge, snapping at Aquaria and Monet for telling her to hurry up, but otherwise she is perhaps best remembered for Michelle trying to make Ankh Ankh happen.

Memorable quote(s): Asia: "Eureka, you are not versatile."
Eureka: "I could surprise you, bitch!"
Yuhua: "How about break your knee again?"
Best Runway(s): Her drag on a dime 'caution tape' look.
Best Moment(s): Her "look sad and then smile" did make me laugh during the RuPaul chocolate bar mini-challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote