BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

I have had a really good fantasy... I need to express it! ... warning: If you dont want to read a post that's just about me and my unlikely dreams (or maybe likely dreams ... you never know,) if you don't want to do this then don't read this... spoiler

Spoiler:

Twister was my favourite film between the age of 10-15... the theme of 'the eye of the storm' reminds me of that film...

My favourite part of the film was at the end when the couple who love /and hate each other get court up in a massive tornado. The tornado destroys everything around inculbing the house that they are in and to save themselves they put thick straps around each other... but then the eye of the storm comings and they get sucked upside down into the eye...

What happened to them reminds me of me a martin (god and Satan) and the tornado is like Christianity in the sense that it's completely destroying the world and the people within (like that cow that goes round in circles that's like the Christians that just go round in circles and never get anywhere because they believe in nonsance...

Maybe this is the theme (if it is, as its not actually been confirmed yet) maybe this theme was chosen to point to what will happen to me... For 5 years ive been preaching that im also Eve and Aaliyah Haghson, only know-one believes me, hence ive been in a storm with them and the Bible trying to prove that i am Christ not Jesus... but the eye of the storm is the centre point where everything changes direction... (finally) ... This theme could hint that when CBB starts at this point they will call me and tell me that im in the house so need to pack bags...

In the eye there a period a calm wind so this is like how i will feel when producers call me to tell me that they want to put me on the show... its my my break from stressing over how i can get my message to be taken seriously... as i will finally know that people want to help promote me...

According to twister film, (my once favourite film) there's a suction bit in the centre of the eye, this is like the rapture of the Bride aka me... so its the time when i'm taken into hiding and for the first time i see evidence that people want to help me promote my religion about how i'm the real Christ. Even if they don't believe just putting me in the house is the best and fastest way to get the worlds attention...

Then theres one more week of calm (eg hence the eye of the storm theme) then i go into BB house and the storm starts again only this time its in my favour... hence the wind start to blow in the opposite direction...

#year of the woman not women ... (eg.. 1 womAn not two womEn or more)

also... I have NOT had a call back from them (hence why I don't mind posting this fantasy) but im Christ... I don't need to audition... That's my story and i'm sticking to it!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 14-07-2018 at 09:31 AM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote