View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 01:12 PM #4

Kemal easily. I'm a fan of both but unless you're old fashioned or homophobic I can't see why anyone would side with Roberto about that. Coming out is a really important moment in a person's life that they'll be nervous about because of the prejudice LGBT receive sometimes to this day. Kemal was the youngest BB6 housemate just barely an adult and not fully matured yet so coming out to his parents was always going to be a challenge. Also didn't he come out to his parents anyway? "My parents don't know about my sexuality. THEY DO NOW!"

And Roberto was completely going for a low blow as well. The argument was initially about how controlling he was of the house but then he turned it around to lecture Kemal about something he's insecure about. Roberto, and any straight person, will never fully understand how hard it is for an LGBT person to come out so it's none of his business. Roberto was old fashioned about everything anyway so this doesn't really go against my thoughts on him as a housemate but it still means Kemal was in the right.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote