View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 03:44 PM #52
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
I have been trying to find a way to deactivate my profile on here without success therefore I am putting it out there into the vast void or to the people that can help - please deactivate my name

After years pf trying to fit in - on season facing haters and trolls and eejits that seem to get away with breaking every rule on here..off season watching the endless drivel of baiters and eejit posts for those seeking attention and i just can't and don't want to respond to.even if you report them very little changes.. forum has changed too much since i got here many years ago that I would rather not be here at all i won't be missed .. but will remember how it was fond memories
...what Shaun said really, Sue...I also enjoy your on season posting...so you would be missed...maybe the forum hasn’t made you feel that....?...but you most definitely would be missed...I don’t think Sue, that you have to try to fit into the forum...I’ve never felt as though I’ve ‘fitted’ also...I’m just not really a forum type person and never have been...I think it’s more just feeling comfortable in being yourself...engaging in the things and threads that you want to and leaving those things that you would rather not engage in, things that aren’t really your thing, you know....that’s the thing about TiBB, there’s always something, a fairly full bag of topics and threads...

....hmmmm, i might send you a little PM if that’s ok....then you’ll really know what forum pain is, Sue.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote