BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
younger people may seem care free, but they still manage to pay phone bills, rent etc. People don't need to save all details away, just the important stuff (to them) which most do. For as long as i remember, the younger generations have always been seen as irresponsible and it's just not true, they just have different priorities compared to other generations.
Yeah I think that's true, especially when we often compare them to the Greatest Generation. I think it's also a natural part of the growing pains in terms of evolving more towards being a digital culture

I know anecdoctally I don't know many people who are "smart" with money (smart in my definition anyway). But then, I think that's a lot of people... not just most generations. The other part of that though, a lot of people in my generation are either not buying homes... a lot of things change if you decide to buy a home. Can't complain to the landlord when the pipes bust, you either have to repair it yourself or hire someone... in the NE, it was usually hire someone, but where I am at now, a lot of kids can manage simple car repairs or replacing a pipe. Their parents were often poorer, more blue collar and still are passing those skills down to the next generation... that saves a lot of money right there.

Last edited by Maru; 15-07-2018 at 09:57 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote