View Single Post
Old 17-07-2018, 07:07 PM #65
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
So guys and girls I went abroad to Portugal last week back to a resort where I’ve always gone too. First time away on my own, absolutely stunning etc.

And of course I was om the hunt for the one.

The second night I met this guy and it was dodgy cause I went up to the top of the resort to meet him at 1am lmao. But it was by security so all good, he was English and is working out here, looks extremely like tom Holland, he was charming and lovely.

We spent a night together and went all the way and I really thought I was in love with him. The next day I received lots of messages from him and it was stunning.

A couple of days past and I started speaking to this stunning Portuguese guy who lived around 30 mins away, long ish hair short beard, tall, absolutely gorgeous.

We decided to meet that night and I was extremely shy around him cause he came across as so straight but we still cuddled on bed and did a little. He finds girls too complicated so is bi It was amazing ugh. He wanted to go very far but I was too shy lol cause he was amazing.

Then the next day I meant the English one and we spent the night again and I just didn’t feel that connection again.

I was in love with the Portuguese guy and I wanted him, we were going to meet to try again to see if I felt more relaxed.

The day I left the English one confessed that he liked me and doesn’t wannt me to leave and I should come live with him. But didn’t.

But I don’t like him really, I’m in love with the Portuguese guy who I’m still talking too. And I’m speaking to them both still and I feel bad. And he’s like oh I miss you come back

Oh girls I thought I was gunna be one of those really loyal chicks but I’m just a slag

...you were loyal, Will...you were loyal to your attraction that you felt the most...(...and your heart..)...you had just met them both so that’s the only loyalty that applies really and you were true to it...I’m glad you had a fabulous holiday and some lovely attention from two nice guys.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote