View Single Post
Old 18-07-2018, 05:46 AM #11
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
Terrified.

Broken fillings (that have in turn broken my teeth) that I neglected getting seen to due to a period of depression/being housebound that have lead to chronic abscesses.

Tomorrow is my first appointment with a new dentist and am terrified.

Anyone else absolutely HATE the dentist!? I'd rather have brain surgery no lie
....awww, you’re terrified Jonnie, of course you are.....but even though you’re terrified, even though making that appointment has filled your anxieties so much...you still made the appointment and you’re still facing those great fears, you have..that’s a huge step and you’ve made it......incredible, amazing you, eh...everything else is going to just be another step but nothing as scary as you’ve already overcome in making that appointment and going to the dentist...which you will...

... you have some discomfort still to come in your treatment...?...but that discomfort, that journey ...is going to lead somewhere with no broken fillings, with no abscesses etc...it’s really going to improve life quality for you...so it’s entirely different from the journey in the reasons your teeth deteriorated, you know...it’s not only going to give you a pain free and beautiful smile...but it’s also going to give you a feeling of...yeah, I did that, I made that happen...I beat those darn fears despite how great and overwhelming they were...I’m pretty darn cool, I’m Jonnie......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote