View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 08:30 PM #1

Default Biggest opinion changes you've had on housemates? (including CBB)

Whether because of a different effect they have on you over time, or being better on rewatch, we all have those housemates we don't like at first but suddenly really enjoy/ones we really like but eventually can't stand, so which ones for you? When answering, make it clear whether you mean ones you eventually liked or ones you eventually didn't like.

Liked
Ahmed - Thought he was a sleazy boring homophobe at first but eventually he ended up being iconic and one of the stand out personalities of his series
Shahbaz - Thought he was too irritating the first time watching but now I felt quite sorry for him and think his worst behaviour was acting out in response to how he was treated
Isabelle - Originally thought she was just another desperate casting choice by the producers to stir up things between Kieran and Rebecca, but she ended up being one of the most likeable and deserving winners in the show
John McCririck - Thought I'd find him really annoying but actually one of the most compelling and unique housemates the show has had
Paul Danan - Hated how he was to Sarah and Karthik at first but he quickly won me over and I was quite gutted when he left

Disliked
Richard (BB7) - Thought I'd find him witty, likeable and funny, instead I found him immature, unlikeable and nasty multiple times
Caroline (BB13) - Thought she'd be a stand-out posh personality that would keep me laughing but instead one of the bitchiest, hypocritical and spiteful the show has had.
Austin - Enjoyed him at first and thought he was more logical and blunt than the other Americans but gradually he turned out a right dick.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote