Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Those i thought i would Like.

1. Pauline- The Poster Child when it comes to Changing Opinions

2. Carole- The Complete Opposite to her VT. She Completely Drained all the fun that series had.

3. Nick (BB16) - I Thought he would be The New Ben

4. Ray J- The Complete Opposite to his VT, A Complete Bore and Wasted Signing

5. Speidi -Loved Them on CBB11 and i thought they would Bring the Drama and Entertainment. However, they were in the Background for most of the series, Having only a few good moments.

Those i thought i wouldn't Like

1. Isabelle- I Though she would be a Dumb Blonde Bimbo who would align herself with Lotan's Gang. How Wrong was I!

2. Gina- Like the majority of people on first impressions, she came across as a Rich Snob who thought she was better than everyone else. Gradually over the next few weeks we saw her true personality. Her Story Arc is one of the best ever this Show Has Seen!

3.Toya- I'll Admit i strongly disliked her the first two weeks. Her Treatment of Jale and Christopher was Despicable. I Hated how her and Helen would Call Christopher the ''Wasp'' and Make Wasp Sounds. I also Hated her Licking Pauline's Backside and agreeing with everything she said and did. She won me over when she took down Winston, Ash and Marlon and Changed Sides to Ashleigh's Gang.
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote