Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Liked to disliked:

Leslie (CBB14) - I liked him a LOT at first but he became too entitled / judgmental / argumentative for his own good (still thought he was ok though but nothing like I felt at first)

Renee (CBB18) - I actually mildly liked her at first despite some problematic stories, she was kinda funny, but then she became miserable and almost like a monster

Lewis (CBB18) - One of my favorites on launch and in the early going but he just became pretty boring and randomly aggressive/vile at times... to the point I could not like him despite loving both Bear AND Marnie

Lotan - Here's someone I think gets waaay over-hated but I liked him a lot in the beginning and then felt like he was trying to be the voice of reason and egotistical leader of the house too much and just went downhill in a blaze

Courtney/Shane J - Fun, sort of educating, refreshing character at first but he became a bit vapid over time and he & Andrew were just sooo boring and cringey together

Disliked to liked:

Frenchy (CBB14) - although I only disliked her in her VT / somewhat on the launch and it was all uphill from there

Perez (CBB15) - a pre-season dislike and at best didn't care for him early on but he became hilarious and one of my favorites ever in CBB

Sarah (CBB20) - I mean I only slightly liked her in the end and mostly for ironic, comical reasons that aren't even exactly to her credit BUT towards the beginning her constant "poor me" stuff was bad and she was a lot more BORING to even be getting that kind of air time

Definitely more but I can't think right now

Last edited by JerseyWins; 20-07-2018 at 06:12 PM.
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote