BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
I got the furthest I ever have done in the auditions this year and it was very obvious even then just from talking to production team that they knew this was the end. Made it all the more heartbreaking once the process was over. I actually had wanted to come on here months ago and share a few details that I heard but decided against it. I just hope for the sake of the original series, they stay true to their promises and deliver but I doubt it - although it is interesting that they never mentioned the civillian in their statement to The Sun, makes me wonder if they’re waiting to see how their ‘revamped’ civillian series goes before calling it a day. Either way, they’ll probably still axe it.

Channel 5 have themselves to blame but really are kidding themselves in they think any ‘new idea’ they have in the pipeline will ever bring in the ratings Big Brother did for them. Of course they weren’t massive figures but they were better than anything this non-entity of a channel can ever hope for again.

Until next time BB!
Share the deets sis, it's probs getting axed anyway so you may as well!
Greg! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote