Old 31-07-2018, 02:48 PM #41

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

11-15!

11. Alexandra Cane - We love a good latecomer! At first I thought Alexandra was just really fame hungry and using Dr. Alex as a ticket to the final but over the course of the final she actually proved what a delight she was and wasn't a polished product presented perfectly for TV. From asking Paul to kiss her outright (we love a lady who knows what she wants!) to clocking Dr. Alex for the horrible behaviour he's exhibited all series and been enabled to do so by the likes of production and Jack & Dani, she provided entertaining moments and I hope she does well after leaving the show. The fact she wants to focus on campaigning and endorsing body confidence in women post show

12. Eyal Booker - Despite being a bit too deep with questions such as 'What's your favourite animal?' I really enjoyed Eyal's time in the villa and his messy relationship with Hayley. 'I'm not your hun, hun' and 'I don't want you to be me hun that's the whole point of it!' was an hilarious exchange and I was completely on Eyal's side during his and Alex's fight for Megan. I still find it messy how him and Megan shagged in like week 3 and it was forgotten about afterwards. It was disappointing when the girls chose to send him home but he doesn't seem to have done poorly for himself with him already signing up for Celebs Go Dating so good luck to him!

13. Megan Barton Hanson - I debated with myself all series whether I actually liked Muggy Megan or not. She clearly blossomed throughout the series and went from a girl who had no other female friends, craved male attention and had low confidence into a strong woman who was there for her friends and that was lovely to watch. However she was a bit slaggy with her behaviour and at times she was grating (snatching our Loz's man!) but she proved to be a massive character and provided many talking points in this series and for that I'm placing her quite highly. Also, who the **** cares if she spent 25k on plastic surgery? It's her body! I predict her massive success after the show and she deserves it for everything she provided!

14. Ellie Jones - She was probably one of the prettiest girls from this year's series and although she was only in the villa for a short amount of time, I wished she'd lasted longer and there was something about Ellie I really liked. I don't know if it was her honesty with Jack and Dani and even though she was sent in to cause drama, she only said what she felt needed to be said and she came across very mature and rational with her chats with both of them despite being dumped by Jack for Love Island. She's also provided quite a bit of backstage gossip post show!

15. Kendall Rae Knight - What a throwback! I genuinely didn't expect Kendall to be the first islander dumped and expected her to go the distance in the series but of course Adam happened. She was a lovely girl and had the potential to be a well remembered and loved islander but she just didn't last long enough. Her and Niall were quite a cute couple and it's a shame they couldn't go the distance. I didn't really care for her and Adam together but it was a scream when he asked to kiss her and she didn't want to lmao. Anyway, she got dumped instead of Rosie and that was definitely for the best!

Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote