Old 31-07-2018, 03:14 PM #46

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

16-20!

16. Samira Mighty - Samira was a difficult one for me. I never found her particularly entertaining but looking back I like her a lot more than lots of the other islanders hence why she's in the top half of this year's islanders rankings. She was unlucky in love like Alex but surprise surprise (no need to explain why) the GBP supported him through his 'journey' but never really cared for Samira. I thought she was a great support network for the other girls (although she kind of did expose herself as a snake in the whole Laura/Megan situation by egging Megan on to snatch Wes then telling Laura she had no idea Megan and Wes were going to get together) but overall she was a cute girlie and I'm glad she finally found her love in Frankie and decided to leave for him rather than give the GBP the satisfaction of dumping her from the island!

17. Laura Crane - Another latecomer that's very high (which may be due to her being fresher in my memory than some of the others but idk). I really liked new Laura despite her snatching old (NOT AGE) Laura's man and thought her and new Jack were very cute together. Her last episode was her best with her and Jack raising their baby which they misgendered together I don't see a lot of success coming her way but hopefully her and Jack last a while (I really doubt it though with Jack proving to be one of the most popular islanders and therefore garnering a lot of female attention but who knows?)

18. Charlie Brake - Charlie didn't make a massive impact on this series but he and old Ellie were very cute together and I liked that he didn't boast about his wealth every 5 minutes and it only become a big deal due to it being spread around the villa by Jack & Dani and Iain Stirling using it as a running gag and it was cute that he and Ellie developed as a couple before she had any idea how much money he had He also had a really weird way of asking Ellie to be his girlfriend by staging a fight in the villa before ripping his top off to reveal the question written in lipstick on his torso like above lmao. He is a bit of a tool for describing himself as a 'socialite' mind. You're from Chelsea hen not Hollywood!

19. Darylle Sargeant - I don't have a load of things to say about Darylle but I thought she was very good looking and she was the very last of Adam's girls before he was dumped from the island. I definitely think she could have been a bigger character had she entered the villa earlier or stayed for longer but alas it wasn't meant to be. I liked her mind and she only just starts off the bottom half of my rankings! Also she gets to shag Jake Quickenden now she's left the villa so good on ha!

20. Stephanie Lam - I actually really liked our crying Stephanie and thought she had a good personality to bring to the villa, however, she just entered too late and didn't couple up with any established islander and therefore the producers weren't interested in her. I think she could have become a big character had she entered earlier on in the series or been an original but from what we did see of her she was a hoot and I'll always remember her as spending a lot of screen sobbing in the beach hut

Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote