View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 08:03 PM #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
GM was at least funny a few times (okay maybe it was exactly one time but her reading Amanda for filth for like 40 minutes straight is A Moment.) When Aaryn wasn't being a racist she was being a boring ass gamebot doing all the legwork for an alliance that didn't give a **** about her.
True, but I would also argue that GinaMarie's contribution to the game was entirely useless for the first 8 weeks. She really was the biggest floater of the season up until the final few weeks, she had no impact on any strategy or decision making that took place, even her HOH week was largely controlled by Aaryn. At least Aaryn was involved in the game and helped create drama and excitement which I found more interesting than a few one liners from GM in the diary room. At the time I agreed that GM calling Amanda out on her final night was glorious, but looking back I think GM was actually worse than Amanda so the more times I watch that video, the less funnier it gets and the more hypocritical I think GM looks.

Last edited by Matt123; 02-08-2018 at 08:04 PM.
Matt123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote