As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

I mean Aaryn's contributions to the game were like... winning a few HOHs in spite of production and then doing all the legwork for an alliance of four that just used her and abused her. I don't think that's particularly interesting but what do I know. She's just a cookie cutter racist and there's nothing particularly fascinating about her villainy, she's just clearly not a good person. I also think that Aaryn was the primary reason for the house being such a toxic hellhole because she was so comfortable with saying and doing extremely racist ****. Like obviously all BBUS casts are scum but I think someone like Andy was really just going with the flow with some of the **** he said since the tone was clearly set by Aaryn and others.

That being said, I think it's extremely arbitrary to figure out who was worse between Aaryn/Amanda/GM because they all suck but with GM I can at least find like... the slightest amount of pity since she's a tragic simpleton and just sad. Nick didn't give a **** about her, you could hear her throwing up her dinners through her mic a few times, she'd sobbing meltdowns about how little she's accomplished in her life, she's 32 with a tongue ring... it's all there. When Aaryn wasn't being racist she was being ****ing boring.